1985 Toyota Land Cruiser - Restored California Vehicle
Price: US $38,000.00 Item location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 186015
- VIN: JT3FJ60GXF1129104
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Toyota Land CruiserUp for consideration is this beautiful 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60, restored to it's original and rare Dark Blue Metallic 8B4 finish.
The vehicle currently shows 186,015 miles, and has a clean CARFAX.
It spent it's entire life in California until the current owner, an FJ60 enthusiast, acquired it in 2017 and restored it for his personal collection in Florida.
The vehicle has been restored to maintain it's factory appearance, with the exception of the black glossy rims which are wider than OEM, dressed in brand new BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A 32x11.50Rx15LT with less than 10 miles on them.
Being from California, the vehicle was relatively rust free and extremely straight with no dents prior to restoration. The vehicle's paint was restored, as well as bumper end caps, mudguards and interior trim.
Recent service includes:
High end detail of exterior (clay + wax), interior (shampoo), and engine compartment - 2020
Front seats re-upholstered with OEM cloth material and new high quality factory-matching grey vinyl - 2020
New AC compressor - 2020
New Battery - 2020New Tires - BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A 32x11.50Rx15LT - 2020 (less than 10 miles on them)
Engine tune-up, new filters, fluids topped/changed - 2020
Fuel tank flush, new fuel lines, new fuel pump - 2020
Carburetor rebuilt - 2020
Vehicle restoration and paint - 2019
New Master/Slave cylinder ~2018
Engine tune-up, new filters, fluids topped/changed - 2017
The vehicle is all stock with the exception of the following:
1) The rims
2) The choke cable is non OEM
3) Non-OEM radio
The irregularities and defects of the vehicle are as follows:
1. The AC is fully functional however it was just discovered a hose needs to be replaced. The seller has ordered a replacement and expects to have the AC fully operational.
2. The fog lights are wired up to the dash, but there doesn't appear to be a switch.
3. The choke cable is functional but not OEM.
4. The rear upper hatch lock does not lock.
5. The dash light bulb needs to be replaced.
6. The windshield gasket chrome trim has been removed.
7. One stud on the rear left wheel is broken and will need to be replaced. The lugnut is included.
**Included in sale: New black OEM Toyota wheel caps are included, however they have not been tested for fitment and are provided as-is.**
The seller has attempted to represent the vehicle as accurately as possible. Please consult the detailed photos and ask any questions prior to purchase. Vehicle is provided as-is, where-is, with no warranties expressed or implied. Only the deposit is accepted through PayPal, the balance is due within 3 days of purchase in the form of a certified check or wire transfer.