1988 TOYOTA 4RUNNER SR5 V6 5-SPEED MANUAL 4x4 | REMOVABLE TOP | RARE! | LOADED!
Price: - Item location: Costa Mesa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: 4Runner
- Type: SUV
- Trim: SR5
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 174830
- VIN: JT3VN66W0J0015352
- Color: White
- Engine size: 6-3.0L-FI
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Steering, Rear Window, Dual Side Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual w/Overdrive
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Console/Storage, Tinted Glass, Roll-Bar, Removable Shell, Trailer Hitch, Keyless Door Locks, Alarm, Tilt Wheel, Intermittent Wipers, Rear Window Wiper, Rear Window Defogger, Cloth Bucket Seats, Reclining Lounge Seats, Folding Back Seats (Fold Down Flat), 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota 4Runner SR5If you're a 1st generation 4Runner enthusiastwith the talent and passion for restoration...THIS 4RUNNER IS FOR YOU!
I'm the sole owner of this 1988 4Runner and have enjoyed driving it for many years. It isfully loaded with every convenience option that was available at the time. The White exterior and Gray interior color combo was and still is the most popular of the 88 4Runners. Ithas been gently driven on the streets of Southern California for all of its life and it is rust-free.
This classic 4Runner has added value because of its very low miles on the engine. Due to the complete engine replacement in 1994 at 73,186 miles. That's only about 101,640 miles on its V6 engine.This truck is remarkably powerful, it runs great, and it's a blast to drive. It smells nice and clean inside. The carpet and seats are in excellent condition. No wet doggies have been smoking in this truck. The parts that have been replaced or repaired include the radiator, clutch and front window. All regular recommended maintenance has been diligently performed through the years and the repair records have been kept in order.
What Does This 4Runner Need?
- New Tires
- Repair to Driver's and Passenger's Side Window Switches
- Repair to Driver-Side Lock
- New Console/Armrest Door
- New Window Tint (peeling)
- Repair to Dashboard Cracks or Install Molded Dash Cap Cover
- Repair to Minor Dings in Body and Bumper
- New Tail Pipe
- New Fresh Paint Job
- New Heater/AC Dash Face Plate
With a little TLC you have a rare and classic 1st-Gen 4Runner to enjoy your favorite outdoor adventures in. Whether it's four-wheel'n in the mountains, taking road trips to our beautiful national parks and beaches, or using it to haul large items as a utility truck. This truck never quits and is known for holding its value. Serious only inquire. NO DEALERS PLEASE. Please email your questions to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.