1976 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40 BJ42
Price: US $22,500.00 Item location: Miami Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40 BJ42
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 26505
- VIN: BJ40008152
- Color: Beige
- Engine size: B Diesel 3,000 cc 4 speed. 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40 BJ42Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel land cruisers.Description
This is a very clean, super rare diesel that had a frame off restoration completed 5/15/2019. This cruiser was in great condition with very little rust when we purchased it, We wanted to make it even better. It was taken apart piece by piece, brought down to the metal, primed and painted the original Toyota color Beige 464. There is no rust or bondo on this cruiser. You can see from the pictures that the undercarriage is as clean as the body. The odometer reads 26,505 KM.
The engine runs great and has tons of life left. These diesel engines are called bullet proof as they are known to run to 500,000 miles. Average 33 mpg. Cruise down the highway, use the 4x4 option with locking hubs to climb a steep grade or drive it as a weekend toy. You can even remove top and sides for open air summer driving. This beautiful cruiser will turn heads!
This cruiser still has a lot of it's original parts but where new parts were needed they were replaced. It even has the original rims in great condition.
A diesel mechanic checked everything over and all is in good working condition. There are no strange noises, leaks or drips or issues. See Video Below:
Locking hubs and 4x4 work perfectly.
The diesel Land Cruisers are worth more than the gas FJ40s because they are much more rare as they were never sold here. We legally import them so you can get your state title and registration just like a regular vehicle. These cruisers are made in Japan like the FJ40s with the same body and are road worthy and ready to drive on any US road.
These are a great investment because the value is only increasing instead of a new vehicle.
Call or text (904)510-5412 with any questions.
AC can be added for an additional $1,500
Heat can be added for an additional $600
Free shipping from Costa Rica to Miami, buyer pays $2,000 import fee. We will take care of the entire import
process. All necessary documents will be provided for the buyer to obtain title and registration at his local DMV.
Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
We give a 30 day warranty on all of our vehicles.
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. Unless otherwise arranged, ebay deposits are non refundable.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.