*Rare Diesel* TOYOTA LAND CRUISER. FJ40. BJ40. Complete Restoration
Price: US $20,500.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40. Complete Restoration
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 66000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Dune Biege 416
- Engine size: B Diesel 3,000 cc 4 speed. 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* FJ40 BJ40. Complete RestorationOur company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel land cruisers.
This is a super rare diesel cruiser in excellent condition. She is beautiful and so much fun to drive! You won't want to drive anything else once you cruise around in this awesome, completely restored cruiser.
The frame on restoration was completed on 2/24/19.
I have pictures of the cruiser before restoration that I can provide upon request. It has the original paint color of Dune Beige 416.
When we started with it was in great condition with no rust or bondo, and we just made it better.
We had a certified diesel mechanic check her over and found no major issues.
Diesel Land Cruisers are worth much more than the gas FJ40s because they were never sold in the US, so any diesel in this country are super rare because it had to be imported from another country, though few countries have the regular left hand diesels.
The diesel cruisers are a great investment because unlike a new car, whose value goes down the minute you drive it off the lot. These iconic cruisers value keeps going up.
See video below for more details. The VIN number for this vehicle is BJ40006346.
Feel Free to call or text me with any questions at 904-510-5412
Free shipping from Costa Rica to Miami, buyer pays $2000 import fee. We will take care of the entire import process. All necessary documents will be provided for the buyer to obtain title and registration at his local DMV.
Toyota Land Cruiser - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
We give a 30 day warranty on all of our vehicles.
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. Unless otherwise pre-arranged, ebay deposits are non refundable.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.