FRAME ON RESTORATION
Price: US $24,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: Diesel FJ40 BJ40
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 25,897
- VIN: FJ40139922
- Color: White
- Engine size: B Diesel 3,000 cc 4 speed. 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel FJ40 BJ40"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel land cruisers."
This beautiful Land Cruiser was made in Japan with a complete frame on restoration that was just completed a few days ago. It has the bullet proof B Diesel engine that is known to last to 500,000 and gets a great gas mileage of approx 33mpg. These engines don't break down and this one runs excellent. This one was taken apart piece by piece with all new nuts and bolts installed, brought down to the metal, primed, and painted. We didn't start with a rust bucket, but started with a nice cruiser and made it even better.
The engine was taken apart cleaned and refurbished as well as the following work done
Here is a partial list of the parts that were replaced:
- New brakes
- New upholstery for seats, headliner, flooring, and door panels
- New door and window seals
- New front and rear lights
- New shift knobs and plate
- New roof seal
- New radio
- New mirrors
- New emblems
- New window cranks, door pulls, door handles
The engine is quiet especially for a diesel. The diesel mechanic went over completely over this and installed new brakes, radiator, shocks, u joints, belts, a complete new electric system, new sensors and windshield wiper motor.
Top and sides are removable for open air driving. This is a fun head turning cruiser to use as a daily driver, a weekend toy, or a garage queen collectible.
If you're looking for the best, this is it!
Call (904)423-7922 with any questions.
AC can be added for an additional $1,500
Heat can be added for an additional $500
Free shipping from Costa Rica to Miami, buyer pays $700 import fee. We will take care of the entire import
process. All necessary documents will be provided for the buyer to obtain title and registration at his local DMV.
1973 Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
We give a 30 day warranty on all of our vehicles.
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. Unless otherwise pre-arranged, ebay deposits are non refundable.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.