Toyota Century w/ US registration! Like Crown, Cressida, or Celica. Low miles.
Price: - Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Century
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 27,000
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Toyota CenturyThis car has a South Dakota registration and title.
Do you currently have a profession in the underworld? Does your primary occupation risk jail time? Are you the type of person that it's best to lay low because of what you do, but you just can't help flaunting your sh*t just a little bit? If you answered yes to any of these, then this car is for you! Endorsed by Japanese CEO's, dignitaries, and Yakuza Mob Bosses. This car MSRP'd at over $100,000 USD back in the day. The Century has only experienced one design change...because look at it, it's so right!!
Some options are power vents, reclining back seat, front seat pass through (so you can prop your legs through the front seat), and a tape recorder (100% hack proof and a safe way to store your notations...that is if you can find a cassette).
This is a V-8 beast that starts up on first turn and has an engine bay free of leaks. Heads always turn (for the better or worse) and someone always comes up to ask about it (fun for me but I can see it be annoying for others). This would be a cool band car, or if you are a tech bro with $$ to burn, this could be your chauffeured ride!!
1. There are a couple of paint chips no larger than the diameter of a grain of rice on the body that have been touched up (maybe 60% improvement w/ touch up).
2. Rear passenger window motor needs fixed.
3. When you drive over 105 km/h, this annoying ring goes on. I think it is a speed limit warning. I have the manual, but it is in Japanese. : ( But I imagine there is a way to disengage.
4. The car comes with the seat doilies (see last pic), but one of them has a tear. I took them off when I had the interior detailed.
Car recently had an oil change and a radiator flush done by a Aki from Japan Auto. Original books and manual included too. Original key included (look how cool it looks)!
This car has a South Dakota registration and title.
This CAN NOT be easily registered in CA (will cost around $5k) but there are legal ways to still be able to drive in Cali for much less.
Only 29k miles (converted from 47k km on the odo).
Winning bidder will send $500 deposit within 48 hours of end of auction. Wire or direct deposit for remaining balance after. I will assist in facilitating the shipping if you decide to not drive it back. Thanks