1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - Original Strong Blue/Daily Driver/No Rust!!
Price: - Item location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 229,056
- VIN: JT3FJ60G5F1128474
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 4.2 liter OHV inline 6 cy
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 Wagon
Whether you are looking for a classic daily driver that will turn heads, a great overlander and weekend warrior cruiser, or just want something is straight up cool, this highly sought after year, color and condition 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser wagon will surely not disappoint.
FJ is in GREAT condition with only 229,000 miles driven so far (with plenty of life left for further exploration)! This is only a 2-owner vehicle, with original owners having owned it for 32 years and keeping it very well-maintained. Most of it's life has been spent in the Southwest and does not have any sign of rust. All seat and door upholstery is in perfect original condition. Seat covers have helped preserve the FJ's original beauty (rare). Only one rip has formed in the vinyl in the normal area on the drivers seat - there are NO RIPS, TEARS OR STAINS on any of the upholstery.
The paint is the original Strong Blue (Royal) paint colorway, which was only produced on '85 FJ's. Due to the age of the vehicle, the paint is not in perfect condition and shows normal wear and tear commensurate with its age. The hood shows more wear than other parts of the body. IMHO, keeping these original is part of the charm of owning a FJ60, and is why I have never considered new paint.
- 4.2 liter OHV inline 6 cyl - very strong and provides great power
- 4-speed manual shifts smooth and confident
- 4x4 works perfectly
- Four new BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO2 31x10.50xR15 tires installed Sept 2017
- Factory A/C blows cold and heat (including rear unit) blows hot
- All electrical options are in working condition
- Windows, handles, locks are all functioning and in great condition
- Absolutely no rust
- Service records and manuals have been maintained
- U-joints (front and rear) replaced in 2018
- Brake master cylinder replaced in 2017
- Rear wheel master cylinder replaced in 2017
- New alternator installed in 2017
- New clutch in 2016
- Oil has been replaced every 2500-3000 miles
Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ62 FJ40 FJ45 Land Rover Defender Overlander