1986 Toyota 4Runner Turbo SR5 - Manual Trans
Price: - Item location: Massillon, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: 4Runner
- Type: SUV
- Trim: SR5
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 217,449
- VIN: JT3RN67W1G0028023
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.4L 22RE Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Toyota 4Runner SR5Selling my rare 1986 Toyota 4Runner 22RE Turbo SR5.
- 22re Engine has been completely rebuilt internally with brand new parts from LC Engineering (all receipts as proof) with less than 200 miles on rebuild
- New rear shackles and springs
- New Curt Trailer Hitch
- New turbo-back exhaust system
- New Battery (Feb 18')
- Very nice (near) complete turbo interior with digital dash, inclometer and factory embroidered TURBO seats. Only missing brown colored manual shifter trim around boot to finish off manual transmission swap for a completely factory look. (Just haven'tbeen able to locate one in nice enough condition yet)
- Alpine Bluetooth Head Unit with Subwoofer wiring already ran to rear cargo area
These Turbo 4Runners were only made in 86, 87 but all were made factory automatic transmissions...This 4Runner has had a W56 manual transmission swap with Top shift transfer case which make it even more rare and fun to drive.
This truck came from the factory with every option available and I have the original window sticker to show including:
Undercoating, sunroof, power windows (all working), power locks, etc...
The 4Runner is 32 years old and has been repainted from original tan color to black from the previous owner. It has some areas that need attention as the clear coat is peeling in many locatios and some normal rust on wheel wells and tailgate. The underneath including the frame is great condition.
I want to keep this 4Runner but I have other projects that need attention. Clean Ohio Title in my name.
This 4Runner is not perfect on the exterior but definitely one of the nicest interiors I have seen and the manual transmission really makes it a rare/collectibletruck. Please call/text 330-704-9076 for more detailed information and more pics.