1987 Toyota XtraCab 4X4 Pickup
Price: US $16,900.00 Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Pickup
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: XtraCab
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: N/A
- VIN: JT4RN67S5H5052919
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 22RE Fuel-injected 4-cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Toyota Pickup XtraCabWhat I've realized in my ownership of this beast is that it was built to conquer the baddest of trails but doubles easily to conquer the baddest tail-gates before a game, too, or tooling around town, being the envy of EVERY high school aged kid for miles :) This rig was built by a nationally-regarded shop in the Southeast by one of the owners as his personal family rig, and this is evidenced by the quality of parts used on this truck. NO EXPENSE was spared... all of the parts are the ideal parts for the mission they were intended to accomplish. The list below is the majority of the parts, however I'm sure there are more items that I am not knowledgeable enough to even notice. There's $1500 worth of Rigid LED Light bars... There's $2000 worth of wheels and tires... There's another $800 worth of bumpers... There's a pair of $500 Trucklite LED headlights... Trail gear suspension and drivetrain items... Bilstein shocks... the list goes on. The mileage on the truck has been exempted from the title because the speedometer is not original to the rig. The title is clear. The truck starts up and drives away every time. The gearing in front and rear ends (5.29 ring/pinion) is ideal for the tire-size/transmission combo to be a beast on the rocks and still be able to utilize 5th gear on the highway. You won't win many top-speed records, and you'll definitely have a drop or 3 of oil on the driveway (a few very small - 1 quart/3 months - oil leaks) but you will have a blast tooling around town, as I have mostly done during my ownership. The paint has chips here and there but overall the paint job looks great... I have highlighted a picture of the only rust I have found on the body (front of the truck bed, which is very common in toyotas from this era), but otherwise the truck is 99% rust free with the exception of some very minor surface rust in obvious places.
I am not trying to hide anything and as if the pictures don't speak loud enough, the list below should help you understand what a badass rig this is.
You're not going to come close to building a rig like this for the price I'm asking... and I can attest to the fact that EVERYONE turns their head when you drive by... the truck is gorgeous and the quality is obvious... I've also been asked multiple times "Is that the truck from Back to the Future!!??"... my answer is nope... this one's better ;)
- Rigid Industries LED Light Bars everywhere (6 in total, 4 in front and 2 in the rear, all with selectable switches integrated into dash)
- Pacer 164 b wheels in flat black. 16 X 8 aluminum with 35" Toyo Open Coutry Mud tires.
- Trail Gear Straight axle swap using Trail Gear kit with 1985 front housing.
- Trail Gear 4" front leaf springs suspension lift
- Trail Gear 4" rear leaf springs suspension lift
- Trail Gear Crawlbox (dual transfer cases - both 2.72:1 so a total of 5.44:1)
- Trail Gear Heavy Duty Transfer Case Skid Plate with dual V6 Transfer Case Mounts
- Addicted custom built front bumper with reinforced front frame horns for winch
- Marlin Crawler Rear bumper with custom roll pan
- Warn M8000 winch with Synthetic line
- Bilstein 5100 Shock absorbers at all 4 corners
- 2" Body lift
- FJ80 High-pinion front-end third member
- 5.29 Detroit TrueTrac locker in front-end
- 5.29 Detroit locker in rear-end
- Custom long-spline drive-shafts both front and rear
- Legendary 22RE Fuel-Injected 4-cylinder Toyota engine with W56 Manual Transmission (5-speed)
- Centerforce clutch
- Pace Setter Header
- Magnaflow Exhaust
- Flexolite electric fan
- Trucklite LED Headlights
- Tuffy Security Console
- Cobra CB Radio
- Clarion Touchscreen Navigation Stereo with USB input, external 4-channel amplifier, and 2-way Infiniti Kappa speakers
- Full cab sound-deadening insulation
- New molded OEM-style Gray Carpet
- New OEM-style front and rear floor mats
- New dash-mat cover for dashboard
- Newly-refurbished door panels
- Spray-in bedliner
- and much more...
Serious inquiries only, and no, I don't need any help selling it.
Please see pictures for details and inquire with questions.Truck is sold as-is with no warranties expressed or implied.