1977 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 (not FJ40 HJ45 FJ45)
Price: US $26,500.00 Item location: Grecia, Costa Rica
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 118,000
- VIN: BJ40011533
- Color: White
- Engine size: B Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Disc Brakes, 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Toyota Land CruiserSelling my custom 1977 BJ40. This is not a frame off AAA restoration or a garage queen. This is my daily driver in beautiful condition and VERY mechanically sound.
I have been working on this BJ for the past year and have decided to list for sell. With my HJ45, Troopy and other Land Cruiser projects I need to make room. This TLC is in great condition with many features listed below:
- New satin white paint- 4" HFS suspension with new shackles and greasable pins- Advance Adapter Twin Stick transfer case shifter- Front axle swap using FJ60 knuckles, disc breaks and fine spline birfs (Complete knuckle rebuild)- Custom front bumper with 10,000 lb Superwinch- Custom side steps- Smittybuilt center console- Rebuilt Saginaw power steering box- Auber Instruments EGT guage (Have a turbo but have not installed yet)- Custom Bud Built relay arm and tie rod- 70 series TRE's with iron man steering damper- New 35" komodo xtreme tires- OEM 16" rims- Rear jump seats with new paint, foam and upholstery- New upholstered front seats and foam- New lower dash pads- New OEM sun visors- Aluminum Radiator with electric fan- Custom power steering pump bracket to run duel fan belts- New rear OEM bumperettes- New OEM tail light lenses- Rear tail light guards- LED head lights- ARB fog lights- New seat belts front and back- New U-joints on both drive shafts- New Magnaflow muffler and complete exhaust- New OEM Sun Visors
New brake master cylinder, clutch slave, battery, fluids, hoses and much more that i am sure to miss something.
Engine Running Video:
I absolutely love this LC but as stated I need to make room for other projects. It drives great, stops great with the disc brakes, runs smooth and no rattles. The body, undercarriage, floor and chassis is rust free, clean and VERY solid. Being my personal daily driver here in Costa Rica great pride was taken in both mechanical and appearance. We have a Land Cruiser and fabrication business here and access to many parts. Feel free to ask any questions or stop by our place and take her for drive. I have shipped cars too and from Costa Rica and will be happy to help organize this for the buyer.
I am willing to listen to reasonable offers.
Thanks for looking!