1989 Toyota FJ62 Expedition Ready
Price: US $10,450.00 Item location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: FJ62
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 202,565
- VIN: jt3fj62g2k1108352
- Color: Gray
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62Expedition ReadyFJ62.
- New brakes all around within the last year; new wheel cylinders.
- Recently rebuilt front end: new bearings, seals, tie rods and ends, etc. (this is a common thing to have to do once in a FJ62's lifetime, so it's already been done on this truck. Used an expert Toyota shop specializing in LCs and only using upgraded or top of the line parts)
- A/C blows cold, might need to recharge every couple years.
- Very little rust for a LC. Tailgate trim is relatively rust-free which is very rare.
- Takes the highway or the trail like a Cadillac.
Recent Upgrades and Notable Features:
- New OME springs and Bilstein shocks all around - 2.5" lift.
- ARB roof rack.
- ARB front bumper.
- 12,000 lb winch with wireless remote and recovery kit (pictured).
- Reinforced frame.
- Transmission cooler.
Title is listed as "rebuilt" because of a relatively minor wreck in the early 2000s. No frame damage and has run well ever since according to previous owner. Take that info however you'd like, it's important to look up the history of any vehicle before you purchase, and I'm happy to answer any questions I can.
All work and/or upgrades done by a shop that specializes in Land Cruisers.
Runs great. Wouldn't worry at all about driving it across the country right now as it sits.
Bottom line- this is a verysolid truck! Could be a daily driver, or an expedition rig.