1972 TOYOTA LandCruiser FJ40 Land Cruiser FJ 40 4x4 For Parts
Price: US $3,999.00 Item location: Kannapolis, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 12,111
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Toyota Land CruiserGood day folks! We just rescued this legendary cream puff from the woods of North Carolina.
1972 TOYOTA LandCruiser
F engine 3.9L straight 6 with 3-speed transmission 4x4
So this is what we know so far about the vehicle:
1. No title available. Can be used for parts.
2. The tub and the cabin floors have rust.
3. Doesn't have top or sides.
4. I was able to get the engine running. Here's a link to the YouTube video:
(copy & paste to browser)
5. The brakes and clutch will need work.
Now that I got all the negative out, here's the good part why you should purchase this vehicle:
1. Hot market for classic 4x4's and parts
2. Parting out this vehicle will bring good profits over time (engine alone is easily worth $1,000)
3. The doors, fenders, and hood are in decent condition.
4. The interior is actually in good shape.
5. Both axles are worth money as well.
If you have any questions please let me know. Also let me know if you would like to set up an appointment to come look at it.
The vehicle is sold as is, where is. No warranty. Local pickup only.
Pickup is buyer's responsibility, but I can assist in arrangements.
You will need a flatbed truck from zip code 28083 in North Carolina. The vehicle is not driveable.
Payment is cash only on pickup.