1990 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ62 - NO RESERVE!!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: OTHER
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 204,500
- VIN: JT3FJ62G7L1117341
- Color: gray/blue
- Engine size: 4.0 L 3FE
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62
This beautiful 1990 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser is in EXCELLENT condition. I have kept the vehicle in a heated garage and taken great care of it. The only significant modifications to the original factory FJ62, include the UPGRADED 17â€ wheels and (almost new) BFG tires, and the UPGRADED BILSTIEN Shocks and OME front sway stabilizer. I also replaced the old radio with a NEW Kenwood unit that has all the modern conveniences (Hands free calling, play music from your phone, Pandora, SIRIUS, etc.).
This 1990 FJ-62 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 wagon is equipped with, automatic transmission, 4.0-liter fuel injected straight 6-cylinder engine. Standard equipment includes power steering and brakes, air conditioning, front and rear heat, locking front hubs, 4-HIGH and 4-LOW, rear window wiper/ washer/defroster, all cloth gray interior, and front bucket seats. Options include, power door locks, power windows, power mirrors, and OEM manual antenna.
Some answers to your questionsâ€¦
The paint colors and two tone paint scheme are factory OEM .
The BFG tires are essentially new â€“ Only 2,000 miles and purchased May 2017.
Yes, the Bilstein shocks really help the ride and handling.
Yes, the larger tires make are an incredible upgrade and improve ride and handling.
The rubber mats came from â€œCruiser Corpsâ€ and were designed for the FJ62.
The wheel balance and alignment is essentially perfect.
Yes, we replaced the oil pan with new OEM.
The 4WD works flawlessly in all 4WD modes
There are no odors, or other weirdness
The title is clean and in my name only
The vehicle is READY TO DRIVE ANYWHERE.
If you want additional photos or would like to talk with me please send me a question through EBAY and I'llrespond ASAP.
What follows is a partial list of what has been done lately. I have documentation/receiptsfor everything.
1. New set of four BFG LT265/70 R17 ALL TERRAIN T/A K02 tires (only 2,000 miles on tires).
2. Full size 17â€ spare tire and wheel (note stock wheel size is 15â€)
3. New carpet throughout rear baggage and new carpet on tail gate lid.
4. New Kenwood â€œdouble DINâ€ stereo with BT hands free calling, satellite radio capability, Pandora, USB, etc. note: this fits perfectly and sounds great (see photo).
5. All new rubber protective mats for front, rear, and cargo area.
6. Replaced all four OEM shocks with top quality Bilstein shocks
7. Replaced front end anti-sway shock with Old Man Emu heavy duty stabilizer.
8. New front brake pads, calipers, rotors.
9. New rear brake cylinders
10.New front sway bar end link
11.Front knuckle ball seals, bearings, gaskets, axel seals, etc.
12.Drain and inspect and replace ALL fluids, inspect and lube all joints.
13.Transmission service kit.
14.Rebuilt front relay rods.
15.Front end aligned (Toyota dealer).
16.Inspect and service transfer case with rebuild kit.
17.Replace all headlights, aim lights,
18.Replace tail pipe and muffler.
19.Repair fluid leaks â€“ new gaskets, new oil pan, T-case seal kit etc.
21.Replace front leaf springs shackles, bushings, etc.
22.New OEM manual radio antenna
23.New leather steering wheel cover
24.New water pump
I hold a clean Colorado title in my name only.
I require an $1,500 deposit via PAYPAL (or cash in person) when you agree to buy the vehicle. The remaining amount must be paid cash in person or via wire transfer. Once my bank confirms â€œgood fundsâ€ Iâ€™ll sign the title over along with a bill of sale for the amount paid.
Iâ€™m happy to work with your shipper if you are unable to come and pick up the vehicle although I encourage you to inspect the vehicle yourself before purchase.
Thanks for checking out my vehicle!