1987 Toyota 4WD XTRACAB DLX **Rare Automatic**
Price: US $15,500.00 Item location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Pickup
- SubModel: 4WD DLX XTRACAB
- Trim: 4WD DLX XTRACAB
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 108,600
- VIN: JT4RN67P1H5087677
- Engine size: 2.4L 22RE
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Toyota Pickup 4WD DLX XTRACABGreetings!
Please read my entire listing.
I want you to be happy with your purchaseand ensure there are no misunderstandings. You need you to communicate with me before buying the truck.Questions are encouraged!
Note:=======If you intend to buy the truck, there is a $500 non-refundable Paypal deposit due within 24 hours. If you do not send me a depositwithin 24 hours, I will cancel your purchase. The balance owed is due within 7 days. See my payment terms. That means if you buy-it-now on Monday, $500 is due within 24 hours and the balance must be paid by Sunday. Banks are closed on Sunday, so plan ahead!
Please DO NOT attempt to buy my truck if you don't have the funds. If you need to apply for a loan, you don't have the funds.
My 4WD 4-speed automatic truck is originally from Bakersfield, California where the average annual temperature is 65F and averages only 7 inches of rain. I purchased it and picked it up from the previous owner in Bakersfield two years ago. The truck is now at my residence in Tucson, AZ where it is equally dry.
This truck is in unbelievable condition. You can find many well-kept 30 year old classic cars for sale, but trucks are different. Trucks are true utility vehicles they get used. This truck looks like it was gently used and put in dry storage for a long time. You'd be hard pressed to find an unrestored 80's Toyota 4WD truck in this condition.
Click here to see more photos of the truck
- Bright shiny hardware
- Rust is practically non-existent, some small traces in battery area
- Look at the dash and interior - no cracks in the dash and no interior fading
- Pristine cloth bench seat
- The bed and bed walls aren't all beat up
- Matching VIN stickers on all body panels
- No leaks
- All rubber in great condition (engine compartment and trim)
- Clean smelling interior
- No accidents
- Passed California and Arizona emissions
- Bed and body are absolutely straight, nothing crooked or out of place
- No evidence of off-roading
- Chrome in great shape
- Signed, notarized and clean Arizona title in-hand (I don't have a lien)
- 2.4L 22RE (fuel injected engine, not carbureted)
- 4WD with independent front suspension
- 4 speed automatic transmission with low range (yes it all works)
- Manual locking front hubs
- Original R12 air conditioning
- Power steering
- Double wall bed
- California emissions equipped from the factory
- Original paint and stickers except for a tasteful respray by previous owner of the extended cab, roof and hood and bed
- Factory skid plates (removed temporarily for some of the photos)
- Sale includes a quality, full length, flat rubber bed pad (not shown in photos)
- Includes original Toyota owners manual and Toyota tool kit
- No "tuner" or "mods" stuff. All stock except 4-port Bosch injectors which are an improvement.
Blemishes & Other==============
- Non-factory radio and speakers in rear bench
- Extended cab, roof top, bed interior and hood have a tasteful respray. There's some minor clear coat peeling on the bottom of the glass (bottom rubber edge of extended glass windows)
- Bed exterior, doors, front fender, tailgate exterior and front spoiler paint is in "good" condition
- Throttle body rubber hose has a small split near clamp. It has RTV on it.
- Tail lights and markers show fading
- Couple of minor dings
- Digital clock needed some adhesive. It was loose.
- Top edge of all decals show UV darkening
- Bed has a few areas of scratches and paint peeling, revealing gray primer
- Vinyl panel behind the passenger seat has drip marks (staining?)
- Alloys have blemishes, but still look nice
- A/C works and but may need a recharge. I've done nothing with it and it's still cold.
- Heating and cooling panel looks faded during the day, during nightime it's visible
- Driver's side interior door handle has a couple of minor cracks from age
- Driver's side interior vinyl panel has some ripples near the top
- Tires are old and need to be replaced
- The paint is still in good condition and can easily last for another 6 years and longer if garaged
- All of the interior photos were taken dry with no Armor All (it does a good job covering blemishes and I didn't want to conceal anything
- Equipped with the original rear Toyota shocks
It pains me to sell the truck, but it's got to go. I started long distance traveling for work last April. I make weekly 250 mile roundtrips from Tucson to Safford and need an economical commuter car, not a classic truck. I'm not interested in any trades.