1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 - SUPER CLEAN!
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: OTHER
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 204,500
- VIN: JT3FJ62G7L1117341
- Color: gray/blue
- Engine size: 4.0 L 3FE
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Base Sport Utility 4-Door
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62
If youâ€™re looking for a Toyota Land Cruiser that is super clean and in excellent mechanical condition - this is the one! Iâ€™m the owner of this vehicle and Iâ€™ve spent the past year restoring it to near pristine condition! If youâ€™ve been shopping for one of these rigs for a while, you already know that itâ€™s hard to find a really perfect one. When I purchased the vehicle, I told the local off-road shop to give it a thorough inspection, change all fluids and tell me what was needed. Several thousand dollars later they got it driving pretty well but still not good enough. I took it to the local Toyota dealer and turned them loose on it. After several thousand more dollars, they got it close to perfect. At this point, I would not hesitate to hop in the vehicle and drive it anywhere.
If you want additional photos or would like to talk with me please send me a question through EBAY and I'llrespond ASAP.
What follows is a partial list of what has been done lately.
1. New set of four BFG LT265/70 R17 ALL TERRAIN T/A K02 tires (only 2,000 miles on tires).
2. Full size 17â€ spare tire and wheel (note stock wheel size is 15â€)
3. New carpet throughout rear baggage and new carpet on tail gate lid.
4. New Kenwood â€œdouble DINâ€ stereo with BT hands free calling, satellite radio capability, Pandora, USB, etc. note: this fits perfectly and sounds great (see photo).
5. All new rubber protective mats for front, rear, and cargo area.
6. Replaced all four OEM shocks with Bilstein shocks
7. Replaced front end anti-sway shock with Old Man Emu heavy duty stabilizer.
8. New front brake pads, calipers, rotors.
9. New rear brake cylinders
10.New front sway bar end link
11.Front knuckle ball seals, bearings, gaskets, axel seals, etc.
12.Drain and inspect and replace ALL fluids, inspect and lube all joints.
13.Transmission service kit.
14.Rebuilt front relay rods.
15.Front end aligned (Toyota dealer).
16.Inspect and service transfer case with rebuild kit.
17.Replace all headlights, aim lights,
18.Replace tail pipe and muffler.
19.Repair fluid leaks â€“ new gaskets, new oil pan, T-case seal kit etc.
21.Replace front leaf springs shackles, bushings, etc.
22.New OEM radio antenna
23.New leather steering wheel cover
24.New water pump
Iâ€™m the owner of this vehicle and I hold a clean Colorado title in my name only. I own the vehicle outright and there are absolutely no liens on it. Colorado vehicle registration is current.
I require an immediate $1,500 deposit via PAYPAL (or cash in person) when you agree to buy the vehicle. The remaining amount, must be paid cash in person or via wire transfer. Once my bank confirms â€œgood fundsâ€ Iâ€™ll sign the title over along with a bill of sale for the amount paid.
Iâ€™m happy to work with your shipper if you are unable to come and pick up the vehicle. I encourage you to inspect the vehicle yourself before purchase.
Please note that the only â€œHitâ€ on the Autocheck score has to do with an emission control system inspection. I expect this is because it has not had an inspection recently but Autocheck provides no further information. Emissions inspections are NOT REQUIRED in western Colorado and so I have not had one done.