High Quality Full Refresh* PPG Paint *OME Lift *BFG *Leather *106k Miles *Sweet*
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ62
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Retro 4-Door Cruiser
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 106,747
- VIN: JT3FJ62GXJ0079302
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Fuel Injected 4.0 liter 6-cylinder 3F-EFI engine
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: American Racing Mojave 17" Premium Wheels, 33-1/2 Inch BFG All Terrain Tires, Old Man EMU 3-1/2 Inch Leaf Spring Lift, 4 Old Man EMU Shocks, 1 Old Man EMU Steering Stabilizer, Cassette Player, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62
A simple, eliable, uriously tough, ith just a few-frills SUV. A trueoriginal. An (Icon). The FJ62 Land Cruiser was available in model years from 1988 to 1990. The FJ62 is distinguishable from the FJ60 series by its fuel injected 4.0 liter 6-cylinder 3F-EFI engine, utomatic transmission, ectangular headlights, arger side view mirrors and power options. The FJ60 is all manual. A little comfort is not such a bad thing.Excellent On or Off-Road Capability! classic timeless design, nmatched reliability, urability & rugged retro-cool styling.
This FJ62 is a low mileage cruiser for it's 1988 birth year. One that has always been cared for and well maintained. It has never been involved in any kind of accident. Itwears 100% of its original body panels, ide mirrors as well as bumpers. This FJ62is and has always been rust free. Ithad all of its original paintprior to its rebirth atVeloce Motorcar. There are many pictures of the Cruiser before and during it's restoration. It started with a very nice low mile truck, n todays market a low mile clean stock example would retail for $20k plus. This one had some very minor nicks / couple very minor dings, ome scratches and period correct dealer installed decals that just had to come off.... Which was really the main reason the paint was refreshed. One could not work around the decals. Only one previous owner with a low 106k miles on the clock for its 27 years, hat is less than 4k miles per year. Documented miles, ll books, ll keys and a clean Car Fax report. The original interior had two small blemishes, he carpet had some fading plus some small stains here and there. There was nothing wrong with the original truck, t was a very nice original example to begin with, e just wanted to make a Fine TOY out this well preserved FJ. This Land Cruiser was made with the enthusiast in mind.Only genuine parts were used aside from the slight mods. If you loveCruisers,this is basically an AsNew FJ62!! a great investment in fun! it is truly a pleasure to drive. Youwill notpass yourself on the road driving this big boy toy. It smells like when they were brand new. This one has the new Toyota leather scent of today's vehicles. It rides tight as new.There are no noises or rattles of any kind. The A/c blowsIcecold. Ready to ENJOY or collect. Go ahead and put another 100,000+miles on it. It Sparks up smiles, humbs up, nd conversations with fellow auto enthusiasts everywhere you go.
New Parts & Labor:
* Ignition wire set*All cooling hoses* Radiator hose
* Water pump
* New radiator
* All drive belts
* All spark plugs
* All spark plug wires
* All filters
* All 3 wiper blades ( Bosch )* New rear main seal* Door handle gaskets preserving theOEM handles
* Both bottom rocker chrome trims ( NewOEM )
* All exterior light lenses (Genuine Parts)* New high & low beam head lights* All brake pads( Heavy Duty Ceramic )
*Both front rotors* Both brake drums and rear brakes* All the wheel cylinders
* Custom full leather seats & door panels( High Quality Grade )
* Custom full interior carpet ( Bentley Pile Carpet )* Full New Exhaust from the manifold including two catalytic converters.
* Full A/c Service ( Not Converted, echarged TheOriginal System/ Ice Cold )
* 4 Old Man EMU leaf springs ( 3"1/2 Inch Suspension Lift )
* 4 Old Man EMU Shocks
* 1 Old Man EMU Steering Stabilizer
* 4 American Racing Mojave wheels 17x8
* 4 BFG All Terrain Tires 305/70 R17 ( 33" Inch Tires )
* Professionally performed paint job ( OEM color /PPG products ) &( Applied by Veloce Motorcar )
* Complete cleaning and thorough sandblasting of the undercarriage, reated with ORTHO Acid to freeze even the most minimal kinds of rust, hen epoxy primered& treated with quality tough weather undercoating.* Roof rack ( Thule )
* Everything else which was not replaced has beencleaned / restored / painted & put back in place. Even the minor details like screws and so forth. Great attention to detail.* It has been professionally wet sanded and finished with all 3M products.Looks beautiful. It shows a deephigh level shine.
This FJ62 is the vehicle TOYOTAdesigned & built. Now Improved.
PS: To see more pictures of the restoration, ndercarriage and before pictures please contact me. Glad to email them.Fly in and we will gladly pick you up at the airport. PPI inspections are welcomed.
Also: Please look at a few other quality vehicles which have been refreshed & restored by Veloce Motorcar. Click on the links to view some of those examples.
https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/CA0815-219932/0/1986-Porsche-935-DP/Manual/< This 1986 Porsche 935DP is currently for sale at Mecum Monterey California 8/13/15, stimated sale price is $200k to $250K
http://www.2040-cars.com/toyota/Land-Cruiser/-sweet-fj60-original-color-leather-interior-33-034-bfg-mojave-rims-old-man-emu-905390/ < A Sweet FJ60 they made and sold.
http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2012/02/16/kidney-anyone-1984-toyota-fj43-land-cruiser-for-nearly-70000/ < A Killer Toyota FJ43 they sold on ebay for $70k
http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?SaleCode=FL13&ID=r415&Order=price&feature=&collection=&grouping=&category= < Another killer FJ43 which actually did not sell at Auctions America but later sold at Mecum Dallas last year for $77,700.
*Well, hink you guys get the picture as to the quality of this FJ62. It is a Sweet one!
We can help you with shipping anywhere in the world. Please contact me with any questions you may haveon this greatIconic SUV.Thank you for your interest.