Turbo Diesel 4X4 Import | Extensive maintenance 112,500 Miles| VIN: CM400039848
Price: US $11,000.00 Item location: Ketchum, Idaho, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Liteace
- SubModel: Liteace
- Type: Van
- Trim: FXV
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 112,500
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 2.0 L Turbo Diesel (2C-T)
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Heated Mirrors, Automatic Curtains, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Safety options: Shoulder Straps, 3 Point Harnesses
- Options: 2nd Row Captains Bench Seat, Skylights Front to Rear, Sliding Rear Windows, New Tires, Shoulder Safety Straps, Tilt/Roll/Pitch Meter on Dash, Rear A/C and Heat Controls, Air Conditioning, 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Toyota Liteace FXVSearch for Video on Youtube via "Rondo Van Man"*Willing to assist in shipping or delivery logistics upon request*Legally imported vehicle. The importation process and fees have already been taken care of. No hassle on your end necessary!*Lots of recent maintenance1991 Toyota Lite Ace FXV -27 - 32 mpg
2 liter turbo diesel - Toyota 2C-T engine
4X4 - with transfer case; High and low range 4wd
Odometer: (+/-)179,000 kilometers /112,500 Miles
Skylite high roof - "pop-latch" windows open - 6 inches of extra head room
New highway tires on 14 inch wheels
2nd row seats swivel 270 degrees and have factory seat belts for all facing directions
Seats fold into bed
Pitch/Roll meters on dashboard
*IDAHO TITLE IN HAND*
Legally imported from Japan
R.H.D. - Right Hand Drive
J.D.M. - Japanese Domestic Market: This model was only released in Japan with this engine and body style.
- Full top-end gasket kit installed
- New Head Gasket
- Fuel injectors serviced
- New glow plugs
- New timing belt, tensioner and idler pullies
- New water pump full kit
- New engine temperature gauge
- Turbo inlet/outlet cleaned
- Brakes serviced
- All fluids changed
- Engine looks beautiful and runs like a top!
- Vehicle has been professionally inspected for mechanical issues
Issues with vehicle:
- Decals on exterior have flaked away from paint
"Is it weird driving on the right side of the vehicle?" - At first, it seems odd but you'll get used to it quickly. Remember that your blind spot is to your right, not your left, and you need to hug the right shoulder of the road, not the center line.
"Is it hard to perform maintenance and find parts?" - the 2CT engine was also released in a 1986 Toyota Camry; therefore, some parts can be found at you local auto parts warehouse. These engines are simple as far as engines go yet you'll have to find a diesel mechanic in your area that's willing to work on a JDM vehicle. As for parts that are more difficult to find, I can personally source parts for you and show you some websites that you or your mechanic can use on your own.
"Is it legal to have this type of vehicle registered in the States?" - Yes. All of the appropriate paperwork for this vehicle has been filed through U.S. Customs and Border Patrol and the State of Idaho.
"Will it pass emissions?" - Yes it will pass, without a doubt, in its current condition!
Tags: VW Westfalia, Campervan, Tiny Home, Delica, Import