RARE 5 SPEED 1985 TOYOTA VAN (NO RUST)
Price: - Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Van
- Trim: Cargo
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 191,000
- VIN: JT4YR27V5F0017214
- Color: White
- Engine size: Original
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Toyota Van CargoThe Van is a Bit Rugged due to age.
Chassis Has no Rust, Shocking for its age.
Only 191K Miles, I've Seen Vans like this go for $5K - $9K with 300K+ Miles.
The Van Has Such Life to it. No Problems with the Engine or Transmission. I've never seen a Car from 85 not leak 1 drop.
This Car is reliable for a Work Van.
No Weird Sounds when the engine is Idle.
No weird Sounds when You are driving Slow or Fast. I treated this Van like a baby strictly just to do Photoshoots.
Wanted to restore it, but Have My eyes set on new Filming equipment and A Motorhome.
SPARE PARTS Included with Purchase of the Van
1. New Rear Brakes, already installed the Front Brakes Last Week. $150
2. New Master Cylinder in Box. $75
3. Tune up Spark Plugs and Cables. $55
4. Used Tail Lights (Installed Brand New Ones) - $175 and 4 months to find.
5. Front Passenger Side Head Light Assembly Frame and Side Indicator. $250
6. Rear Shocks Struts (Installed the Front Last Week) - $200
I wanted to restore this van to Factory as close as I could. I just got tied up with work and now I have to move and won't have space for a 3rd car. I already have 2 other Vans. A VW & 81 Postal Van.
Problems with the Van -
- dent on sliding door,
- Slight bent on side bumper Filler,
- Driver and Passenger Seats a Bit ripped
- Small crack on top of center console
- You need to bleed the brakes
- Needs Fluids Drained and Tuned up.
Rattles when shifting into Gears, It appears the Brake Master Cylinder is dirty or Worn out.
I already Purchased one just haven't installed it.
If that isn't the issue then It has to be Low on Fluids or just needs system cleaning.