1980 TOYOTA CELICA SUPRA 5 SPEED MANUAL
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Celica
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: SUPRA
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 31,000
- VIN: ma46109066
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4ME 2.4L six cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Toyota Celica SUPRAHere we have a true garage find survivor; stored in my mechanic's garage since 1986 (the classic garage in the background in the pictures). This 1980 Toyota Celica Supra is in pristine original condition!!!! Never restored. This car is immaculate and probably one of the finest examples of early Celica's you will ever find. It is a survivor retaining the original paint and interior and it's all in excellent shape. It has 31K Original miles. It is totally rust free and SUPER clean.
Sold with the original owners manuals, this Supra is the top of the line sports car Toyota offered. It has a powerful 4ME 2.4L Inline six with a 5-Speed manual transmission. It has Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Steering, Cruise Control, Automatic Climate Control, Intermittent Wipers, Rear Defogger, Alloy wheels, Factory Tach, Leather Interior, Overdrive,AM/FM Stereo with original factory cassette player, and of course the Supra package. Everything on the car is functional. It runs and drives exceptional.
There is a minor dent on the right rear quarter panel below the gas door, and a minor scratch on the passenger door (see pictures). Brand new tires, with the original paint (and red pinstripes), and the all original tan leather interior (even the carpets are original and in excellent condition) with no cracks on the dash. The car is a California rust free vehicle.
This is a collectible and rare car; a true time capsule and it would be very hard to find another 1980 Supra in this condition. It truly is a beautiful car that has never been molested.
I have the original owner's manual. I also have a clear California title on hand.
1. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. Seller reserves the right to end auction early or to cancel bids solely at his discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
2. The winning bidder must submit a deposit within 24 hours of auction close. If winning bidder does not submit the deposit within 24 hours of auction close, then seller has the right to make vehicle available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come, first serve basis.
3. For balance of payment seller will accept bank wire transfer (preferred), cashier's check, or personal check (vehicle shipment will be delayed until check clears).
4. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Vehicles is sold "AS IS" and with no warranties..
5. Final or winning bid price does not include shipping, tax, title, or registration fees. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any state or local taxes and shipping expenses resulting from the sale.