upgraded 1994 Toyota DLX V6 pickup 4x4 w/ low miles accident clean title
Price: - Item location: Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Other
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: DLX
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 89,231
- VIN: 4TAVN13D2RZ258861
- Color: Green
- Engine size: V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Toyota Other DLXThis truck is being sold as is with a CLEAN title.
This truck has 89,xxx miles and a new paint job, chrome, and carpet from about 1 year ago. I was restoring the truck to as close to showroom condition when someone hit me from behind.
Up for sale is my 1994 Toyota Pickup DLX. I'm selling it because I just don't have time to fix it and want to move on. The truck has a clean title and just needs a new bed. I'm including a new rear bumper and taillight. People love this truck and I always get compliments on it.
The truck was never wrecked before. I bought it directly from the first owner with 36,000 miles about five years ago.My goal was to restore it to near showroom condition. I was almost done when the person wrecked into me. The motor is perfect and sounds great. My loss is your gain...
Basically, if you want a ToyotaPickup that has been upgraded with some nice things like:
- Less than 1 year old complete paint job with original factory color
- All chrome pieces have been replaced including every part of the front end face
- Alpine CD radio,
- Alpine speakers /w hands-free speakerphone
- Kicker subwoofer
- Rancho 9000 shocks
- custom wheels
- off-road tires
- Upgraded bright halogen headlights
- New brakes less than 100 miles
- New radiator, water pump, starter, plugs, wires, rotors, battery
- AC Service
- Rip on the drivers side plastic seat side (see picture)
- Antenna fell in the front in wheel well (see picture)
- AC control light is burned out but it has ice cold AC
- Front wheel rubs because of big tires but only when you turn the wheel all the way to the side
- Passenger Window handle knob fell off
- New Bumper
- New Taillight
You just need to fix the bed and get a tailgate. The best way to handle fixing this truck is to find a bed at a salvage yard and take the truck to an auto body place near the salvage yard. The bed should cost about $1000, you might get it for less. You should be able to find someone to put it on and paintit for around 1000 dollars. If you want some of the leftover paint from when the truck was painted, you can buy it from me.
Good luck and I hate to get rid of it, it's really an awesome truck.