Rare LHD Diesel
Price: US $35,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare LHD Diesel* - FJ40 BJ40
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 56,230
- Color: White
- Engine size: Diesel B 4cyl. 3000cc. 4speed trans.
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare LHD Diesel* - FJ40 BJ40"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealer of diesel Land Cruisers."
We are one of the 1st importers of LHD Diesel Land Cruisers.
This beautiful, clean Toyota Land Cruiser is a super rare factory DIESEL Lhd BJ40 made in Japan. This is NOT a lower value rhd. It has had only 2 owners and been well taken care of and always garaged. This is the only kind of cruisers we sell. We don't buy junkers and fix them up, only the best will do.
There is no rust, and the under carriage is in as great condition as the body interior and exterior.It was checked over by a certified diesel mechanic and found to have no problems. No leaks or drips. The engine runs quiet especially for a diesel.
The diesel engines are known to go to 500,000 miles. They are said to be "bullet proof" for a reason. This one has low miles and tons of life left for someone who wants to drive this daily and get the great 33 mpg.This cruiser does come with new AC installed.
The diesel Land Cruisers are becoming more and more rare as they were never allowed to be imported into the US until a few years ago, which is why the diesels are so rare in the US. The value is only going up so this is a great investment for anyone who wants to buy a unique, head turning vehicle and not have the value go down like when you buy a new vehicle.
Feel free to call or text 772-284-2428
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.
About Us - Diesel Importers -
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved to Costa Rica 8 years ago (but moved back to the good old US since then). We started importing Land Cruisers to the US and Canada 6 years ago, and have imported over 100 Land Cruisers to date. All of the new owners have easily gotten their US title and registration at their local dmv with all the correct papers we provide and Costa Rican title. The whole process from the time you pay for your cruiser till it arrives at your door takes approximately 6-8 weeks.