1975 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel Pick up truck* Troop Carrier HJ45
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 48,130
- VIN: HJ45003354
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: Diesel, 6 cylinder, 3,500cc 4 speed
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Yellow/black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Toyota Land Cruiser
This 1975 Toyota HJ45 comes from a goat farm just outside of Spain.
ThisHJ45 looks almost new for a 42 year old truck, frame off body and paint. All window, door and frame seals were replaced. Fresh Toyota inspection and all fluids have been replaced. New battery. Raditor has been professionally rebuilt, new Japanese water pump and hoses, new thermostat and drive belt.
This cruiser was inspected by a certified mechanic with a few minor things replaced because of age. Front hubs leak. Could use new suspension. Canvas top could be replaced as it is very old. Everything works perfectly on this truck including lights, dash knobs, instrument panel, wipers, engine. I have 2 new exterior OME door handles that will be included in this auction.
Diesel pick up trucks like this are getting harder and harder to find, and their price will only increase with the high demand. A great investment for a gorgeous truck.
Frame is solid and was sealed when body was removed.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.
This cruiser is being sold as is - exactly as you see here. There is no warranty. If you would like to schedule a viewing or have a 3rd party come see before you bid, I will be happy to work with you to schedule a time. While it's impossible to show or describe every last detail, if you would like additional video or photo, contact me and I will have it to you as soon as possible.
Open to all offers