Toyota LandCruiser 1989
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ62
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 160,510
- VIN: JT3FJ62G4K1110796
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4.0 liter OHV Inline 6 cyl.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Land CruiserReally nice FJ62 Land Cruiser as-is or full restore candidate.
It's been well cared for and maintained. Under 161k actual miles and has a clean title.
NEW:Old Man Emu lift33 BFG KM2 and Fuel Wheels
Recent List of Repairs and Parts:
- Motor has been gone through
- Complete tune-up (cap wires, plugs)
- Brakes have been redone
- Master power window switch replaced
- Rear transfer case output shaft seal replaced
- Rear pinion seal replaced
- Transmission shifter bushings kit replaced
- Head galley plug
- New front/rear differential seal and fluid replaced
- 4x4 indicator light replaced
- Front 4x4 hub replaced
- New valve cover gasket and adjusted valves
- Spark plug wires
- New starter
- New rear wheel cylinders
- New AC belt
- New AC tensioner pully bearing
- New headlights
This is an AS-IS sale. Additional pictures are available upon request. Ask questions and be sure before you bid.
We are happy to assist in any way with shipping; however, it is the buyers responsibility to pay for and handle the shipping/transport of the vehicle.
This vehicle has been listed locally.So long as the reserve has not been met,the seller reserves the right to cancel this ad if an acceptable local offer is made.PAYMENT:Cashier's check is preferred method of payment. A non-refundable $500 deposit is due within 48 hours of the winning bid and may be paid through PayPal. PayPal charges 2.9% transaction fees to the seller and therefore will not be accepted as the full method of payment; unless the buyer agrees to pay the additional transaction fees. Please do not bid unless you have the funds.