1990 Toyota Celica GT-Four All Trac Turbo Original 200HP Stock RARE 1/800 1990
Price: - Item location: Redwood City, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Celica
- SubModel: All Trac Turbo
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: All Trac Turbo
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 113,600
- VIN: JT2ST88P7L0007654
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3S-GTE
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Premium Unleaded
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Toyota Celica All Trac TurboExtremely Rare 1 out of 8xx in the USA 1990 Toyota Celica All Trac Turbo (GT-Four)
Only Est. 1500 imported in the USA from 1990-93.MSRP nearly $27k - Fully Loaded Model back in 1989/90.
Original Gray Metallic Paint and no noticeable rust on the finish. CLEAN TITLE - Accident Free!
*All Panels have matching VIN tags and are all Original :)
- Low Miles 113.7k ORIGINAL MILES (Will be slightly higher since I like to run the car on the weekends) Original 3SGTE Engine All Stock 200HP factory. No Odometer clocking issues.
- K&N Air filter
- Meticulously maintained by my local Toyota/Tech I'll include all paperwork + Manuals, BMW DVD, Original sticker
- 4 Excellent Condition Yokohoma Tires (8/10 condition)
- 1 Keyfob + 1 OEM + all Spare keys that came with the vehicle
- Factory Toyota Alarm
- 16" OEM 2000 Celica GTS Rims for a OEM Look and more aggressive stance. (Rims have some scuffs but in good/fair shape)
- 15" OEM Rims included. (Fair/good Condition for it's age)
- JDM Rear and Front Side Markers installed. I'll also include a set of 1992-93 Taillights if you'd ever like to swap these out.
- Full Perforated Leather Seats + Drivers Lumbar Support
- Factory Shift Knob is in Excellent Shape with no Rips
- Shift Boot also in excellent shape with no rips
- Factory Sunroof with no Leaks (Tilt and slide feature)
*Will include all Paperwork from Day 1 purchase from Original Owner. Over 27+ Years of Paperwork included and Stacked a pile high with 10k+ of Maintenanceand records.
- Oil Change with Synthetic Mobil 1 5w/30 every 3k Miles since it's rarely driven. (At least once every 8-12 months)
- 3SGTE is meticulously maintained with services records from the day of purchase from the original Owner.
- Engine Cover replaced and looks excellent with no tears etc.
- New OEM Timing belt and Idler/tensioners installed at 112k
- All New Seals, Gasket, - no oil leaks
- New OEM (Super rare) Denso Radiator + Thermostat installed less than 3k miles ago + New Hoses
- Cleaned Throttle Body, New OEM EGR Valve, Replace OEM TPS (Throttle Position Sensor)
- Brand new Platinum Spark Plugs
- New OEM Gas Cap *Only failed Smog once due to a bad gas cap :(
- Like New OEM Front/Rear Brake pads (8/9mm +)
- Brand New Clutch/flywheel installed at 112k
- Both CV/Boot Steering Racks/Left and Right have been replaced at 112k. This is a common and expensive service that's taken care of. No PS leaks.
- Recent Coolant Flush with Factory Red Coolant + half distilled water
- OEM Toyota Battery less than 2+ summers ago
- Leather seats and steering wheel look great! Always conditioned with high quality Lexol >eather cleaner.
- 10 Speaker System Stock system
- New Sony MP3, CD Player installed
- Front Door speakers have been replaced and the aftermarket Pioneer Amp sound great!
- New OEM Power Antenna Installed and works perfectly!
- AC Recharged a few summers ago and still works. It does idle alittle rougher.
- Heater fan works perfect
- Front and rear defrosters work
Original Sticker, 27+ Years of original paperwork, manuals, Service records included. How many All tracs have all this documented?
Rear Bumper has some touched up marks, passenger side door has a 6 inch scratch that is touched up - not that noticeable from a distance.Vertical panels are in excellent shape, Driver Side mirror has a crack but works.of course there's some minor nicks, dents etc which is normal for a 27 year old car. I'll include any extra parts I have for the car that I find from my garage.
I've garaged this car for most of the years i've owned it. Paint is all original.
Overall, the car drives really good for it's age and has been meticulously maintained by the Toyota Dealership and Certified Master Toyota mechanics.
There's slight hiss/whine I hear occasional when the car is warming up. It goes away when the weather is warmer. This has been going on ever since I've owned the car and appears to be coming from the Butterfly valve area. Also, there's some rust (undercarriage of vehicle) as expected for an older car. As mentioned, the top portion of the car/paint is in excellent shape for it's age :)
Item is sold as is. I'm only selling this due to my back surgery and can no longer drive a stick shift for an extended period of time. Otherwise, I'd never sell this rare unicorn. As listed above, this is probably the nicest condition and meticulously maintained Celica All Trac available now in the USA. It's a extremely rare car and even harder to find in this condition. Trust me, it took me over 7 years to find this vehicle and I spend over 5k + maintaining it the past 5 + years. I'll consider reasonable offers (NO LOW Ball offers, these will be ignored) but will only sell it for the right price and to an owner that will keep it in tip top collectors shape as i did :) Feel free to ping me with any questions. Thank you!