RARE 1989 Toyota Blizzard turbo Diesel landcruiser fj60 hj40 fj40 bj40 41 fj62
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: Blizzard Wagon
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 103,000
- VIN: 2BG50901621002233
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 2L-T
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser
I've only seen one other Blizzard imported to the US, hese are super rare to find. Solid front axle 4 wheel drive vehicle goes any where. Its really fun to drive and gets fantastic fuel economy. 25mpg or better and that's in US gallons not imperial! Why buy a 4 wheeler or ATV? This is diesel!
NOT AN OUTRAGEOUS "BUY IT NOW" SHE'S PRICED TO SELL!!!
- 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine has plenty of power for this light weight vehicle that seats 4 adults. Turbo sounds awesome going down the highway!
- Engine only has 103k miles on it and the top end was rebuilt with a new head 54k miles ago.
- new brakes front and back
- new tires
- solid front axle
- manual locking hubs with 4x4 hi/low transfer case
- super short wheel base and slim body goes down any jeep trail with room to spare
- Body appears to be rust free with very minor surface rust on some of the frame. I see no seam separation at all.
- back seat lays down if you want to haul a dog/gear/firewood/whatever
- freshly changed engine oil, nd oil changed in ALL gear boxes with 75/90 synthetic so it's ready to go!
- brand new air filter
- Engine starts right up every time and ticks away like a Toyota Diesel should,NO overheating issues!
- Has clean clear Montana title and can be registered in all 50 states!
- Crack in windshield but doesn't effect visibility
- Suspension is tired
- Transmission is a 5 speed, ut only 1st, nd, rd, th and reverse are working. Will not shift into 5th (over drive), o 60mph is the top speed,I know how tofix it, ut I have lost interest.
Payment and Shipping:
- I ship vehicles all over the country and can assist you with finding shipping or you can get your own, ut paying for shipping is your responsibility! Please do your research before you bid. If you win this item, here is an immediate non-refundable $500 deposit and the entire balance is do within 7 days of auction close. If it takes longer for you to arrange shipping, hat's OK, ut the balance must still be received within the 7 day timeframe.If you get buyer's remorse or find out you can't afford to ship it, he entire balance will still be do within 7 days of auction close otherwise the vehicle will be relisted and the deposit will be kept, don't like having to do things that way, ut I have to. Please refer to the shipping and payments tab for more details.
- Sale is AS IS NO WARRANTY or REFUNDS
- Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions my cell number is (406) 214-8419
I also have some locals looking at it so the auction may end early