1977 *Rare Diesel* Toyota Land Cruiser Pick up truck. FJ40 FJ45 HJ45 BJ40
Price: US $27,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: *Rare Diesel* Pick up - FJ40 FJ45 HJ45 BJ40
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 54,682
- Color: beige
- Engine size: H Diesel. 6cyl. 3500cc. 4speed trans.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil(with conversion)
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Toyota Land Cruiser *Rare Diesel* Pick up - FJ40 FJ45 HJ45 BJ40"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 100 diesel land cruisers in the six years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This is a super rare original factory Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser pick up. This one will turn heads! We have been selling diesel Land Cruisers for over 6 years and only come across a few of these pick ups and much rarer in this great of condition.We've had a diesel mechanic go through an inspection and found to have no issues. Everything works perfectly.This is a very clean truck.This sweet pick up won't last long. It could be a daily driver and cruise on the highway as it has tons of life left in the 6 cyl diesel engine. These diesel engines are bullet proof and known to get 500,000 miles. It gets about 22mpg.
Feel free to call anytime 772-284-2428
Free shipping to Miami from Costa Rica.Buyer pays $900 import fee.AC installed for- $1,500
This gorgeous pick up won't last long.Check out the video below to hear the engine run.
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used Veggie oil, run your cruiser for free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.