1975 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser original soft top version rare
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ40
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Soft top
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 52,500
- VIN: FJ0191286
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 2F
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
1975 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser original
Soft top model
A nicely preserved and updated 1975 FJ40 original Mustard Yellow Soft top Landcruiser. Vehicle appears to have low original mileage with only 52,500 on odometer with original 2F engine and 4 speed drive train. Runs extremely smooth as I would imagine it would have driven when it was new. Entire truck from top to bottom has been updated with new paint outside, nside, nder truck, odern reclining bucket seats, ew wheels and tires (oem wheels with rare hub caps also available for small charge). Truck drives without the harshness of ride of some FJ's we have done. It appears to have been updated with coil over shocks in front and back which seem to give it a firm but not hard ride.
NOTES ON CONDITION OF THIS FJ40 Landcruiser
· Original Mustard Yellow FJ with paint redone completely inside and outside in truck with extensive stripping and prep with PPG clear coat base coat. Hood, are fold down rear tail gate etc. all disassembled and painted both sides. Engine bay original with minor updates.
· New badges, heels, ires, odern front seats, ew seat belts, ash pad, oll bar etc.
· Customcollapsiblecup-holder added to center console... holds just about any size cup securely
· Wheels replaced with white OEM style white wheels with new RWL 15 inch on road / off road tires. Note have original FJ40 grey wheels with hub caps in nice shape (available and for small fee can paint back grey, lack, hite if you prefer the traditional look ?)
· New brake and clutch hydraulics. New brake drums and shoes all around, ew wheels cylinders, aster cylinder, rake hoses
· New custom FJ exterior telescoping off road rear view mirrors (see pics)
· In Original 2F engine runs fantastic. Quickly "bump" starts, uns smooth like new. Appears to have original 53K miles on odometer / engine. Engine seems to run as new... very smooth, tarts effortlessly. Has new Weber 38 carb, ostly new peripherals, attery etc.
· Peripherals inside truck all seem to work (heater blower, indshield wiper, ights, urn signals etc.
· Nice OEM rear seats with fold down "leg" support in rear. Fold down leg support much better then seats without
· Modern front bucket seats with height, ecline and adjust installed in front with custom mounts. These seats are out of a new BMW X3 and have beenadapted with 3 point seatbelts. Really improve ride and seatbelts fit perfectly. Also have original seats that can be included with vehicle if it hits reserve and desired by new owner
· New 3 point seat belts installed in front
· Interior floor pans, ash etc. all stripped and repainted, ustom dash pad, lack vinyl floor covering with pans all with new clear coat / base coat underneath
· Truck has a custom seat heater unit under front seat with electric fan. Switch on dash for fan but not sure if it kicks on. Heater valve installed under hood. We are in Texas so have not had reason to use
· A fun to drive FJ with suspension drives smooth and not harsh like many FJ's. Great for street summer fun and off road.
· Bottom of car completely power washed, etailed, ne small spot of rust cut out and welded with new steel, ntire bottom of truck prepped and painted in satin black paint
· Car title has clean Texas title in our name
· Top in nice shape but not new. Original tie downs for OEM top on exterior of truck... could be retrofitted with OEM style soft top with minimal effort.
· Very minor ding on newer front windshield (see pics), lso currently no radio installed although speakers are installed behind rear seats. We can install stereo of choice for new owner at no markup. Currently no seatbelts installed for rear seats.. can do this as per new owner request either lap only or 3 point or 4 point belts. We stock 3 point belts $150 for belts + a couple hours of labor to install
Our firm SelectClassics specializes in building these vehicles to customer specific requirements. Although this is a rare and very desirable configuration for a FJ40 we would be pleased to quote additional modifications. We can locate and paint a hard top to match truck if desired although we believe you will enjoy soft top version as much more convenient for open air cruising.
We also would encourage non local buyers to ask questions, ave an inspector review vehicle and / or inspect vehicle in person. We have attempted to accurately describe vehicle AS IS and the many hours of update work that has gone into its updates.
VVehicle is sold AS IS Where AS with no express or implied warrant. Vehicle can be seen at our 10,000 square foot re-manufacturing facilitylocated at 11447 Reeder Road, allas, X 75229 or fee free to call 214 352 0868 or email us through ebay.
We stock thousands of new and used classic BMW and muscle car parts see Dtechniktx on ebay.
100% of what More pics and video of this vehicle Mar 31, 015 FJ40 Other build to order SC Example vehicles May 2, 015
April 11, 015 Other custom build to order design ideas and cars here April 3, 015 April 10, 015
August 18, 014
December 23, 014 Dtechparts sells are used in our re-manufacturing. We know the parts what is goo, ad, orks and can assist well beyond
a typical parts sale. We also sell complete kits to let you build your own 2002 just like this one and many other configurations
No Warranty Express or Implied
This vehicle is being sold as is, here is with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, uthenticity, enuineness, r defects herein, nd makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, nd make arrangements for payment at that time. A minimum $1000.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, ell it to the next high bidder, r sell it otherwise.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, e will gladly work with you. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
If you are not sure about something, lease ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.