1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, Original Paint, Original Decals, SOLID TRUCK!!!
Price: - Item location: Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ-40
- Type: SUV
- Trim: FJ40
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 125,673
- VIN: FJ40304615
- Color: Dune Beige
- Engine size: 4.2L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40If you're looking to up your GAME in any way, shape or form... then you need to own this truck. Chicks dig it, guys want to own it and old people love it! It's not your typical bastardized FJ40. This truck is 100% Original with the exception of a tastefully added 2 1/2" suspension lift. It is the original Dune Beige paint from the factory and original dealer installed decals. There are quite a few cool FJ's out there that still rock original paint... however, I can't say I have ever seen one with original decals in this condition.
This beauty has lived its life for the last 7 or 8 years in Montana and the previous years in Arizona.
Since we've rescued this buried treasure... this is what we have done.
- Completely stripped the interior upholstery and headliner.
- Re-upholstered the original seats and jump seats.
- Installed a new headliner
- Installed new OEM Toyota weatherstripping on both doors and ambulance doors.
- Installed factory OEM wheels and 5 new OEM hub caps
- Added 5 new 33x10.50x15 BFG K2 tires
- Added a 2 1/2" Pro Comp suspension lift
- Treated the original paint to a 3-stage buff & polish
- Added a new battery
- Completed a thorough mechanical checkup.
- Changed the oil & oil filter
The only thing I would change on this truck is the driver rear ambulance door has some primer on it. I'm not sure why. There is no bondo or rust in it. If the new owner would like us to repair and paint that door we can for an additional cost.
I have an additional 20 or 30 pics. If any interested parties would like to see them please send me your email address.
As far as the bidding process goes...-Please make sure you have your funding in place before bidding.-Please ask any and all questions before the auction is over.-Please do any inspections prior to the auction ending.-....and if you do not have any feed back you must contact me before bidding or I will cancel your bid.
I can be reached about anytime from 8 am- 9 pm Mountain Time. I am happy to answer your questions. 307-752-6033
I am listing this truck locally as well and have the right to end this auction early.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING!!!