1991 toyota 4runner 4WD
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: 4Runner
- Type: SUV
- Trim: SR5
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 175,600
- VIN: JT3VN39W6M0052422
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.0 V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Toyota 4Runner SR5For sale I have my 1991 Toyota 4Runner.
- Clean Title
- 175,XXX miles and the engine is in tip top shape.
- Head Gasket & Top End completely replaced 6 months ago (receipts available)
- 31X10.50 Toyo Open Country tires (less than 1,000 miles on them, receipt available)
- Mag wheels
- COLD Air Conditioning - very impressive for a car of this age.
- No radio/stereo - less to worry about. Use my Jambox and it works perfectly.
- New trunk cargo liner
- Hella 500 series off road lamps (not installed yet)
- Small tear in drivers seat, and one tear on passenger seat
- Rear seats are perfect
- Small dent on passenger side front fender
- Just passed smog
Remember she is a 25 year old car, so she has a few bruises here and there, but the paint is great unlike many others on Craigslist win faded roofs and hoods. The most important part, the engine, is in perfect shape.
Just took her to Yosemite over 4th of July weekend, with 4 people in the car + gear, coolers, etc and she didn't give me any issues whatsoever. Recent trips to Tahoe, Mammoth, Yuba River and Lost Coast in CA. Engine is good to go for another 100K+ miles with regular maintenance. Everything that needed to be done, has been done, this can be your daily drivers for years to come.