1988 TOYOTA SUPERCHARGED MR2-MID ENGINE, 2 SEAT SPORTS CAR, IMMACULATE !!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: MR2
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Super Charged Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 166,000
- VIN: JT2AW16J5J0136403
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.6L 1587CC l4 GAS DOHC Supercharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Mirrors, Power Antenna, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: T-Tops, Tilt Wheel, Cassette Player, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota MR2 Super Charged Coupe 2-Door
It's been a few weeks, but I'm back with a whole bunch of goodies to sell, many vintage Campagnolo and other road bicycle parts, a pair of restored vintage Italian steel racing bike frames, a completely restored 1992 Specialized Epic Pro Carbon road bike, some nice Apple products and a supersweet, supercharged '88 Toyota MR2, a little something for many tastes. So please check my other auctions and save me to your Favorites as there is more, justcouldn'tlist it all this week. Enjoy!
Up for auction here is this sweet little Toyota MR2. I bought it over the summer from out of state and had it transported to my home here in Vermont. Now, due to circumstances I had not planned on, am going to have to sell her as I need a winter car and cannot afford both. I've included a large album of pics below that should give you an excellent idea of the condition of this MR2. The miles are just under 166,000. While some may balk at this, please consider that the car is now 28 years old. So that's about 5900 miles/year, FAR below average. And while it seems like most old cars on ebay have "under" 100,000 miles, unless it can be documented, rather than the typical "well I believe the mileage is original" or "looking it the interior, it looks like it only has 60,000 miles" type of thing, that odometer has probably been around at least once. I have a carfax report that documents the cars mileage and history.
The 10 year old paint is still in amazing condition with very few flaws, no rust ever on this western and southern, 2 owner car. It is ready to drive and enjoy right now.
* FACTORY SUPERCHARGED - Approximately 1000 Supercharged MR2's were producedin 1988. How many survive 28 years later?* Two Previous Owners in Georgia and California - Carfax Certified*166,000 orig miles (5900 miles /year)*1.6L 4 CYL. Twin Cam, Fuel Injected 145 HP*Auto Trans w/push button overdrive – Power and Normal Modes*Premium/Regular Factory Fuel Switch*Mid Engine / Rear Wheel Drive*Factory Air Conditioning - Blows Cold!*Power Windows – Work, right side binds a bit, works only with pass side switch*Power Locks -Work*Power Antenna – Works*Power Side Mirrors - Work*Toyota AM-FM Cassette/CD w/ 4 speakers - works*Intermittent Wipers - Work*Cruise Control - Works*Tilt Wheel*Rear Window Defogger - Works*Factory T-Tops – with detachable factory sun blocker inserts and storage bags*Borbet Alloy Wheels*Multi-Adjustable Driver's Seat – Lumbar, Side Bolsters, Seat Bottom and more*Original Owners Manual and Misc manuals in Toyota Holder*Toyota Repair Manual – Thick!*Toyota Electrical Diagram Manual
Original adult owned car. Always cared for. Previous owner spent $1400 in 10/2013 replacing timing belt, water pump, new head gasket, serviced Supercharger and more. This little car is a rocket and handles like a go-kart. These cars are on the rise in the collector car world and are on virtually every “Most Collectible Japanese Car list out there. Now is your chance to buy this well maintained example before the prices really climb. And best off all, it's built with Toyota's high quality standards and state of the art engineering.
This has always been a rust-free Western and Southern car. It was painted about 10 years ago by the previous owner in it's original “3D7” Red. It is a joy to drive and gets attention by young and old alike most anywhere it goes.
Feel free to ask questions.
CLICKHERETO VIEW 182 PICS OF THIS 1988 SUPERCHARGED MR2