1991 Toyota Pickup SR5 3.4 4x4 EXCELLENT CONDITION
Price: US $2,000.00 Item location: Mission, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tacoma
- SubModel: Pickup
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: SR5
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 288,771
- VIN: JT4VN13D0M5055973
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.4
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Toyota Tacoma PickupThe only thing this needs is you, your best friend, and a sense of adventure. It is ready to go anywhere!
Easily the NICEST Toyota Pickup you'll find, I bought it from the original owner and planned on keeping it forever so it has been taken care of.
On top of that I've swapped in a 3.4l V6 out of a 1998 4Runner and it looks and functions just like it was meant to be there!
I even have the original brochure from 1991.
Everything works, No joke:
- A/C blows COLD - 43 degrees on a 75 degree day (r134a - the updated, inexpensive refrigerant)
- Cruise Control works great
- OBDII port for quick scanning of the engine computer or data output to your Torque II app on your phone or tablet.
- Starts, runs, drives & stops NICER than it did the day it rolled off the factory floor.
- NO Leaks. We have a newer driveway and it is a point of pride that my old truck doesn't leak a drop on it.
- The frame is in GREAT shape, any time I've seen minor rust I've cleaned it off, painted it with Rust-o-leum paint and covered it with Undercoating.
- Everything works, everything! (did I already say that?).
- EXTREMELY reliable and rugged truck. This is the same as the Hilux that Top Gear tried so hard to destroy.
- Has about a 1" suspension lift and a 1" body lift (to make the 3.4 clear the hood)
- Has breathers relocated for both differentials (for high water)
- Have service Records since it was new!
- The paint is chipped, mostly small chips. It looks good from 10 feet but the small nicks are obvious up close
- Only larger chip is on the tailgate where I nicked it throwing something out of the bed of the truck - see picture.
- The bottom 10 or so inches of the truck is covered in bed-liner because it was starting to develop some rust. I had it all fixed but didn't want to pay for a full respray of the truck
- Windshield has a crack on the top of the passenger side.
- Worn spot in seat bottom on passenger side.
Interior 9/10:There is a couple rips in the bottom of the passenger seat from where the driver used to slide in & out of the truck but I swapped the seat bottoms over so it wouldn't get worse. There is a plastic cap missing near the back window and the rear window latch is broken. Comes with the original 60/40% split front seats if you want them.
Exterior 6/10:Clearly the low point on this truck but it is a daily driver so it has small chips and nicks in the paint and small surface rust, starting to show rust around the windshield and windshield cracked. I've fixed all significant rust spots but it will need some work to make it perfect. I took the "Toyota" emblem off the front grille but it will go with the truck or I can put it back on before delivery if you'd like.
Replaced 2 years ago, at time of 3.4 install:
- Timing Belt
- Water Pump
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Valve Cover Gasket
- Serpentine belts
- Spark Plugs
- Plug Wires
- Air Filter
- Wheels from the 1998 4Runner
- Tires P265/75R16 About 70% life left
Replaced within the last few miles:
- Front brake pads
- Front brake rotors
- Front wheel bearings & seals
- Radiator & Coolant
- Oil & oil filter
- Fan clutch
- Idler Arm
- Seats installed out of a 1995 4Runner, nice buckets with lumbar support.
Inspections: I HIGHLY recommend you take this to a shop or have a mechanic come check it out. I'm in the Mission, KS area and work in Shawnee, KS and I will assist as much as my schedule allows.
Transportation:You'll need to make any transportation arrangements, it is currently in the Kansas City, KS area but I'll assist as much as possible. You could definitely fly in and drive it home, I'll even pick you up from the airport!
Questions:If you have any just ask! I'll answer or post more pics to answer.
Auction Ends at 5:00pm Central Time on Sunday October 9th so bid now!