1987 Toyota Pickup DLX Extended Cab 2-Door 2.4L 22RE Classic Truck
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tacoma
- SubModel: 4WD Extra Cab DLX
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: DLX Extended Cab
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 95,626
- VIN: JT4RN67P1H5087677
- Color: Dark Grey Metallic
- Engine size: 2.4L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic 4X4
- Interior color: Silver
- Options: Automatic Transmission, Factory Tinted Windows, Sliding Rear Window, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Toyota Tacoma 4WD Extra Cab DLX
1987 Toyota Pickup Extended cab Deluxe 4X4 (95+K original miles!!)
A Fantastic truck that is in excellent original condition. Why am I selling this beauty? Too many projects and not enough time and space.This near perfect example should be cared for and admired and I hope the winning bidder feels the same as I do.
Originally bought in Bakersfield, California (1987) and has never left the California desert. There is no rust anywhere on the vehicle. The truck came with the Deluxe option package. Title is clean and free.
- Overall the paint is in excellent condition with the hood and roof being recently repainted due to clear coat failure.
- The rest of the body has original paint showing minor blemishes due to wear and tear. The stickers are original and look very good. Box has some light scuffing and little scratches but no dents and one small ding.
- The truck retains its front bush guard and front valence.
- Factory Tinted windows
- Only 95+, street miles on it and runs well.
- No oil burning or leaks.
- The valve cover and exhaust manifold gaskets were replaced with Toyota stock parts
- The brakes front and rear were redone by the previous owner and have just a couple thousand miles on them.
- Original rear shocks; Tokico Blue shocks were installed on the front.
- Tires are in good condition and have many miles left on them.
- Automatic Transmission shifts well and sharp.
- All lines, muffler, CV boots are in great shape.
- Air conditioner works well blows cold
The interior is immaculate, tight with no rattles. Shows no wear anywhere with all printing and stickers in place.
- The dash and headliner are PERFECT!
- The carpet is unstained and in great shape.
- Both door panels are excellent however, the driver’s side arm rest has two very small cracks on it.
- The rear bench is in place with the original tire changing tools in place.
- The windshield has two tiny rock chips (dime size) and have not shown any growth.
- The radio is an aftermarket model and was installed by the previous owner. I do not have the original unit.
- I added the SR5 wheels and bucket seats for comfort; these are seen in the photos.
As a Bonus I will include with the truck the original bench seat and Set of Deluxe steel wheels and Original Paperwork.
- The seat is perfect with no tears in the cloth or vinyl
- Wheels are ding or dent free. You can then return it to its original option package.
- Original paperwork for the truck is also included, such as the original owner’s manual, original dealer window sticker and a few other documents.
This reserve auction has a modest opening offer, reserve is set low at under $9000 for a California truck!!!
Winning bidder is responsible for transport of vehicle.
Truck is located in Bakersfield, California (93312) please check shipping charges before bidding.
Vehicle to be picked up in a timely manner. I can assist with the transporting company for pickup arrangements.
QUESTIONS? send ask a question to seller or call at (661) 310-3672
Good luck and happy bidding!
Vehicle current on California Emission testing, clear and passed. Please refer to the YOUTUBE video link at around 1':51" you can hear the car starting and idle.