1978 BJ40/FJ40 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
Price: US $25,500.00 Item location: Stuart, Florida, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: BJ40 FJ40
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 42,060
- Color: White
- Engine size: Diesel 4 cyl. 3,000cc. 4 speed trans
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel, vegetable oil
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land Cruiser"Our company was featured on the National Geographic Channel. We have imported and sold over 80 diesel land cruisers in the five years that we have been in business and have driven and inspected 100s of diesel cruisers. You can trust our expertise as the premier dealers of diesel Land Cruisers."
This is a super clean, rare factory diesel Toyota Land Cruiser. This one drives as good as it looks. Nice and quiet especially for a diesel. The engine still has tons of life left. There is NO RUST on this cruiser. The undercarriage is as clean as the body. The cruiser was in the same family from the time it was purchased new until we bought it. It was always regularly maintained. Check out the video below of this cruiser.
Everything is working perfectly and has been checked over by a certified diesel mechanic with no issues.This cruiser has a new AC unit we recently had installed. Nice, cold air for the hot summer. Beyond that, all diesel cruisers have removable top and sides for cool, open air driving or you can put on a soft top.This beautiful diesel won't last long at this price.
The diesel engines are known to go to 500,000 miles. They are said to be "bullet proof" for a reason. This one has low miles and tons of life left for someone who wants to drive this daily and get the great 33 mpg. The odometer is in km and the milage listed is the conversion to miles.
The diesel Land Cruisers are becoming more and more rare as they were never allowed to be imported into the US until a few years ago. There are not many more available where we source them so once they're gone, they're gone. The value is only going up so this is a great investment for anyone who wants to buy a unique, head turning vehicle and not have the value go down like when you buy a new vehicle.
This vehicle is located in Stuart, FL. and comes with a clean Florida title.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 941-348-9910.
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used veggie oil to run your cruiser..For Free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.