FJ55 One of a kind snap top 4X4
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 69,998,241
- VIN: FJ5599770
- Color: Metallic green
- Engine size: 2F
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Toyota Land Cruiser
This is a unique one of a kind FJ55 with a fully removable snap top. The roof was previously removed and refabricated from the top of the glass line up incorporating two structural cross arch brace members.
· 1979 - Last year of 55 body style. I've heardthat there may have only been 500 of these imported to the USA this year.
· lRecently passed smog with all ofthe California emissions intact.
· Starts right upconsistently and is agreat driver.
· All glass intact and chip free, tough the tint on the rear windows is a bit bubbly/ scratched.
· Factory AC - not currently working, but intact
· Factory PS - works great
· Factory Front Disc Brakes
· Factory 4 speed
· Solid body with some dubious repair.
· Black powder coated American racing alloys with 31" BFG ATs.
· Rancho Shocks all around
· Gas tank removed by the previous owner, Boiled, Rhino coated and reinstalled
· Radiator removed, re-cored, re-coated and reinstalled
· New bucket seats
· Interior is respectable. The entire floor is covered with rubber matting where carpet might be with heavy duty floor mats over.
· Floors are solid.
· Specter dash cover
· 4 speaker tape deck/radio works...except for the tape deck.
· Hella fog lamps
Here's the bad:
· Bubbles in body work surfacing. Rust at hood and other spots. See photos.
· The full removable snap is brittle and needs to be replaced.
· Window tinting has some bubbles
· Rear window motor not functioning
· Door locks can be finicky.
Terms of Sale
· Terms of the auction require that the winning bidder submit a $1000 deposit through PayPal within 24 hours of the auction ending.
· Full payment must be made within 3 days of the auction closing.
· Payments Accepted: wire transfer, verified cashier's check, cash (in person). No credit cards accepted.
· PayPal for deposits only.
· Rights reserved to end the auction at any time.
BuBuyer is responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping.