HZJ77 Turbo DIESEL Toyota Land Cruiser 1HZ Lockers H55, Like 1HD-T HZJ73 Troopy
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: VX
- Trim: HZJ77
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 107,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Engine size: 1HZ
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Lumbar Support, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: H55
- Drive type: 4WD
- Safety options: 4 Wheel Disk Brakes
- Options: Premium Sound, DVD Player, Factory Winch, Suspension Seats, Alloy Wheels, Lift Kit, ARB Front Bumper, Swing out Spare Tire Rear Bumper, Differential Locks, Rock Sliders, Turbo, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Toyota Land Cruiser VXThis is the Holy Grail of Toyota Land Cruisers! If you're familiar with this model, you know that the
"BUY IT NOW" Price is priced to sell!!!!
HZJ77 1991 (Just Old Enough for Legal US Import) ebay does not recognize import vins, actual VIN is HZJ770001791
If you have any questions, please call before you bid! (406) 214-8419
Located in NASHVILLE, TN
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES
- Legendary 1HZ 6 Cylinder Diesel Engine with Turbo
- Factory CT26 Turbo set to 8 PSI
- Adjustable display Pyro and Boost Gauges
- Manual 5 Speed H55 Transmission
- 4X4 Shift on the Fly
- Manual Locking Hubs
- Differential Locks from Factory!
- Heat works
- A/C blows ice cold
- Rear Climate Control
- Suspension Seats
- Front and Rear Disk Brakes
- Old Man Emu Shocks, Springs and Steering Dampener
- Toyota Factory Winch with Controller
- Alloy Wheels with 35" Tires
- ARB Winch Bumper
- Swing out Spare Tire Rear Bumper
- Rock Sliders
- Suspension Seats with Power Lumbar Adjust
- Power Sunroof
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- DVD Player
- Premium Sound System with Subwoofer
- I have 3rd row seats if you want them, but you'll have to pay shipping as they are not installed in the truck
- All Fluids Changed Including Brake fluid and Clutch Master, 75/90 Synthetic in Transmission and all gear boxes
- All Belts Changed
- Timing Belt and Water pump Done!
- Top End Recently rebuilt 3000 miles ago with New Injectors, Glow Plugs, Etc.
- Valves recently Adjusted
- Frame and undercarriage are completely clean and rust free, probably some superficial surface rust on springs and rear axle
- Body is rust free, there were a few rust spots around the outer rear quarter wheel well area when I imported it, I had a professional body shop cut out these areas and weld in new metal. Only these areas were re-painted and blended to match the rest of the body. It still has all of its original scratches, all of which are pictured in the photo link
- All four inner wheel wells were and are completely rust free
- Interior is clean, the driver's seat has some minor wear, rear cargo area looks to be well used, see pics
PARTS GUARANTEEI will show you where to get and how to look up parts for your vehicle.If you ever struggle to find a part, contact me andI will get youparts at my cost for as long asyou own the vehicle (if you sell it, the next owner pays full retail).
This truck comes with a CLEAN, CLEAR Montana Title that will transfer to all 50 States. I will help you with any information you need to get it registered, but since I can't go to the DMV for you, registration is still your responsibility. I've sold diesel cruisers to guys from California before and the documents I provide with the title was more than sufficient for them to register their vehicle and be exempt from "air care".If you have questions about air care requirements in your state or municipality, you can find them at your state DMV website, or feel free to ask me, I've probably sent a diesel cruiserthere already or know someone there who has one. I welcome test drives, independent inspections and your questions, but since this is an auction all questions need to be askedand independent inspections need to be done before you bid or click "buy it now".
I would trust this truck to driveto any location on the planet as it sits right now. There is no doubt in my mind that it is ready for the longest road trip right now! If there was a bridge to Africa, you could drive it there with out any issues. If you decide to retrieve this truck yourself, Nashville International Airport (BNA) is about 30 minutes away, and we will be happy to pick you up.
DO not use U-ship as an accurate shipping estimate! U-Ship estimates are extremely high. I'm not saying "don't use the companies listed there", but the estimates are not an accurate gauge to base your purchase off of. I've helped arrange shipping to all four corners of the lower 48 for customers who have bought trucks from me and I can help you hook up a shipper if need be (and if you live in AK or Hawaii I'm sure we can figure that out too).Actually securing the shipping and payment is the buyer's responsibility. Shipping prices vary between companies and are based on cost of fuel and regular routes traveled. Please research this topic before you bid. If you are the winning bidder and find out later that you can not afford your shipping costs, the "TERMS of SALE" still apply.
TERMS OF SALE
If you have any questions at all, please ask them prior to bidding or choosing the "Buy it Now" option. This sale is "as is" there are no returns, warranties,or refunds on this item. Please read the full description, examine all picturesand if you have any questions ask them before you bid or buy. My direct line is . There is a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit due within 24 hours of the auction close, so if you don't have PayPal you will need to set that up before purchasing. The full remaining balance must be paid within7 days or 5 businessdays (Whichever comes first), either by direct wire transfer from your financial institution, or by cash in person. Once the vehicle is paid for, I will hold it for up to 30 days until shipping can be arranged. If the terms of sale are not adhered to by the purchaser, then the truck will be re-listedand the deposit will not be refunded. Check my feedback score and bid with confidence that I am a man of my word. There's never any funny business on my end and I expect the same courtesy.This truck is cross-listed locally and therefore I have the right to end the auction prematurely if a direct sale is made. If you have any questions at all my direct line is (406) 214-8419
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why a Diesel Toyota?
- Better Fuel economy,most of these rigs average25 mpg on the hwy with my driving habits, some claim to get better.
- More low end torque means you get stuck less and can climb the craziest mountain goat trails
- These diesel engines are known for lasting much longer than the gas version
- Runs much quieter than the Ford, Chevy and Cummins diesels we are used to in the US
- Very easy to work on and simple to figure out
- Mechanical diesel technology enables you to use alternative fuels such as waste vegetable oil and waste motor oil
- No ECM or spark plugs to short out when you drive through deep water etc.
- The Diesel Land Cruisers and Pickups of the late 80s and early 90s were the best Toyota ever built and they are just now available to the US market.
- Stand out from the crowd and drive the legend that most people only dream about!
How difficult is it to get parts?
- Not difficult! Every mechanism on this truck is re-buildable, the fuel pump, the injectors, starter, alternator, motor, tranny, etc. can all be rebuilt by any one who's handy and if they're beyond the point of repair, a good majority of parts found on these vehicles can cross over from another Toyota gas vehicle manufactured for the US market. The consumable parts such as clutch, filters, brake pads, glow plugs, etc. can all be found locally right here in the U.S. I will show you how to get the part numbers.
But it's right hand drive, is that hard to get used to?
- No, maybe for the first couple miles, but you get used to it pretty quick. All the gears are in the same spot, the pedals are the same and you still drive on the right side of the road. Toyota sent diesels to every country except the US and I bring them in from LHD markets sometimes, but hands down the nicest ones come from Japan, so those are the ones we go for, which is why most of my stuff is RHD.