Toyota Landcruiser FJ62
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: LX
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 129,000
- VIN: JT3FJ62G0K1111430
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 4.0L EFI i6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser
Selling my '89 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62. This LC has 129,000 original miles, clean, well taken care of, no accidents, no bondo, and ZERO RUST. This LC was a barn find and was in pristine conditionwhen I got it. It includes:
- Power Windows ( all in working order )
- 4.0L Inline 6
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Automatic Transmission
- Power Antenna
- Power Steering
- AM/FM Radio
- 4WD Manual Locking Hubs
- Manual Choke
- Cloth Interior
- Power Locks ( all work great )
- Power Mirrors ( both side mirrors operate perfectly )
- Cruise Control ( This LC came with an after market cruise control. It did not work when I bought it. Replaced it with a brand new A.R.A. Cruise Control unit. Works great and has a 36,000 mile or 3 year warranty on the unit. I have all paperwork to send to buyer. )
- A/C and Heat ( blows cold air and heater works awesome )
- Wipers work great ( including the rear wiper), even the wiper fluid dispenser works, shooting fluid across the wind shield. ( The fluid reservoir was replaced with a new OEM part all functions like it should. Documents of work will be sent to buyer.)
- CarFax shows 3 owners, but it really only had 1 owner before I bought it. A dealership bought this FJ from the orginal owner, and all they did was a really nice "touch-up" paint job, which has made this FJ look brand new again. He used the orginal paint color and it looks perfect. They never put any miles on it.
- Non-smoker and all interior seats are in excellent condition.
Everything mechanical works on this FJ. All the gauges work on the dash, all exterior and interior lights work, original radio still works with no blown speakers ( thepower radio antenna was replaced with an aftermarket unit and works great), even the digital clock on the dash works.
You won't find a better original FJ62 out there. There is literally ZERO rust on the FJ, as it spent all of it's life in central Texas. I have spent over $4,000 of work on this FJ, fixing all leaks, small mechanical issues, etc. I have receipts for all the work that was done, and I will be happy to share those. Since this FJ sat in one place for so long, most of all the seals and gaskets dried up and cracked, so I basically replaced almost every seal and gasket on the undercarriage, where there is now ZERO leaks. Again, I have paperwork to show all the work.
This FJ has been serviced, wheels aligned, new muffler, brakes checked, State inspected, and it's ready to roll. I drove this FJ on a 1,000 mile trip after all the work was done, and it hummed the entire way. Drove it 75 MPH the entire time without any issues. Wherever this FJ ends up, I feel 100% confident that it will make the drive home, wherever it's new home is.
The only reason I'm selling this beauty is because my first love is my '76 FJ55 Land Cruiser, and I'm using the proceedsfrom this FJ to begin my restoration project on the FJ55. So, there is no other reason why I'm selling it, and I'm very reluctant to sell it even now. I'm also selling this FJ locally, and have the right to end this auction at anytime. Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out to me with any additional pictures, questions, or to see the service receipts of the work I have done. Thanks again!
- NOTE- If the "BUY IT NOW" option is used, I will take care of the transportation, on my dime, up to 600 miles from Midland, Tx ( 79705 ). Anything over 600 miles, I will split the cost of the transportation. I will also work out a "special" deal when generating the bill of sale.
Here areadditional pics:
Please see YouTube video of my FJ.