Rare Toyota Bandeirante Fj Cruiser Diesel Mercedes Benz Engine Original Miles
- Condition: Certified pre-owned
- Make: Toyota
- Model: FJ Cruiser
- SubModel: Bandeirante
- Type: Extended Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: Green
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 45,408
- VIN: 9BR0J0060J1000536
- Color: Green
- Engine size: Diesel
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Toyota FJ Cruiser Bandeirante
1988 Toyota FJ Landcruiser Bandierante
Free Door to Door Shipping
The Vehicle is listed as 1980 because the VIN is not yet recognized in the US
1988 VIN: 9BR0J0060J10000536
Please contact for additional pictures or videos:
- Amazing condition.
- First one known in US with Hand Carved Brazillian Hardwood Truck Bed
- 1988 Toyota Bandeirante
- Pale Green
- Mercedes Diesel Engine
- Push Button in dash start
- Push Button in dash off
- 45,408 Kilometers equates to 28,215 Miles
- Bench Back Seat
- Hand made plastic coverall has preserved interior!
- All Wooden Back Folds Down to a Flat Bed!
The Toyota Bandeirante is the Brasilian version of the North American Toyota Landcruiser FJ models. They have mostly all similar designs and parts with the main difference of the standard Diesel Mercedes Benz Engine that also was produced in a Turbo version.
TheToyota Bandeirante or Bandeirantes is a four-wheel model from the Japanese automaker Toyota, being found as short or long jeep, pickup and small truck. In other countries it is also known as J4 series Land Cruiser line.
Toyota Bandeirante was originally assembled in Brasil, initially still under the Land Cruiser FJ-251 name (J5 Series), from January 23, 1958. Thus, the Land Cruiser Brazil became the J5 series.