1978 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ40 / FJ40
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: BJ40 FJ40
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 48,299
- Color: Beige
- Engine size: B Diesel 3,000cc. 4cyl inline
- Fuel: Diesel, Bio-Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Toyota Land CruiserDescription
If you are looking for a rare diesel Land Cruiser, this is the one! Diesels were only made from 1974-1985. The engines are known to be "bullet proof" because they last and last and last, 500,000 miles is common. Gas engines can never compete.
Though the diesels aren't the fastest, they get 33 mpg and will go anywhere with the 4x4 in gear. Not only that, but they are the perfect "Bug out vehicle", collector car, and head turning daily driver. We only source the very best cruisers that have low miles, little to no rust, and well taken care of. We then have our restoration team repair, replace, and make it the best cruiser you'll find anywhere.
The undercarriage is as clean as the body and interior. The engine is very clean and well maintained. The engine runs quiet and there are no leaks, drips or strange noises. Everything works great and has been checked over by a certified mechanic. This cruiser will not last long at this price, especially for the condition.
We can have heat installed for $1500 and A/C for $500.
*The Diesel Land Cruiser is the perfect bug out vehicle*
- It resists EMP blasts.
- It can be push started even with a missing battery.
- It can be run on used vegetable oil with an easy conversion available online.
- Diesel fuel will last years without going bad, compared to gasoline which goes bad quickly.
- A Toyota Land Cruiser will go just about anywhere, especially with its 4x4 capability.
WHY IS A DIESEL LAND CRUISER THE BEST VEHICLE TO OWN?
- Amazing investment potential. Value only appreciates instead of depreciating like a newer vehicle.
- High Value- Land Cruisers have sold at auction for over $100 and the majority sell for around $50k at auctions.
- Used veggie oil to run your cruiser..For Free!
- 3 vehicles in 1. Take the top and sides off for open air driving or put on a soft top for a different look.
- Parts are easy to find.
- "Bullet proof engines" The B diesel engines are known to rarely break down and get to 500k miles.
- Great MPG. 33mpg average
- Drive something that no one else has. There are very few diesel LCs in the US.
- If you're a business owner this is the perfect vehicle to promote your business because of the head turning classic looks.
We are a husband and wife team, originally from Wisconsin, who moved
to Costa Rica 7 years ago. We started importing land cruisers to the US and Canada 5 years ago. We missed the good old USA, so moved back and live in Florida, but still import diesel land cruisers from Costa Rica. All our cruisers come with a clean Florida title. The whole process from the time you pay for your cruiser till it arrives at your door takes approximately 3-4 weeks. We offer a 30 day warranty, so that if anything is wrong with your cruiser when it arrives at your door, we will pay to have it
fixed. For security, Ebay deposit is non refundable.
If you have any questions call us at (941)348-9910.
The land cruiser is located in Costa Rica, free shipping to Miami. Buyer pays $900 import fee.