RARE 2F 1976 TOYOTA FJ43 FJ 43 NOT FJ40 FJ 40 4WD EXCELLENT CONDITION RESTORED
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- SubModel: FJ 43
- Type: Van Camper
- Trim: FJ43 Hard Top
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 11,152
- VIN: FJ4337022
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2F 3.8L 6-cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ 43
Thank you for your interest in this beautiful FJ43 4WD Land Cruiser. We highly recommend that you see the entire gallery and car description to see how gorgeous the car is and the excellent looking and mechanical condition we try to reproduce through words and images here. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiry.Very low reserve! Priced to sell!
You’re looking at a top notch FJ43 with the original 2F motor. Sold with Florida title ready to be transferred. The car has just been through restoration so expect the car to have a beautiful color, perfect lines (doors, hinges, floors, sheets, frame, etc.), completely free of rust, no dents, all the seats from the inside out, carpets, etc. are in perfect condition. The car is running perfectly, is easy to drive, shifts perfectly and has great visibility. It will not cause any type of trouble, motor turns on immediately and it’s a very powerful 6 cylinder 3.8L 2F engine. It is also important to let you know that both the back curve windows were changed and were bought new; in some photos you’ll see the old ones, however, you’ll also see the new ones right there.
The FJ-43 is the long version of the FJ40 and was not available for the U.S market, so this car is an import that has been very well taken care of.
If you’d like to do a Pre-purchase inspection you can let us know and we will schedule a visit. The car is in North Bay Village, so feel free to write me to confirm a date for the PPI.
You can see the rest of the pictures by clicking on this link: https://www.flickr.com/gp/141818657@N03/Y22iM2
- Perfect chassis, no rust, fully painted with anticorrosion paint.
- Manual 4x4 working perfectly
- Electrical connections are working fine
- New custom interior lights
- Car running great
- New front breaks
- New interior and exterior paint
- All doors are perfectly lined up
- Rims where restored and painted.
- All exterior accessories were restored and painted
- New front TOYOTA Logo
- New back TOYOTA logo
- New back 4 wheel drive logo
- Restored the original aluminum “TOYOTA Land cruiser” logos
- Replaced all the parts that were rusted
- Both of the curve windows in the back are completely new (In some of the pictures you’ll see the ones we had before, you’ll also see photos with the new windows)
- New back coupling
- Replaced motor caps for better compression
- Motor has NO oil leaks
- Transmission has NO oil leaks
- Car has NO leaks whatsoever
- 6 new spark plugs
- New full exhaust
- Suspension maintenance
- The interior was recently restored as you can see on the front seats, back seats, the doors, back and front floor and the carpet.