2nd Owner - Fantastic Condition 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62
Price: US $2,025.00 Item location: Santa Clara, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 171,000
- VIN: JT3FJ62G3K1107971
- Color: Yellow
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Toyota Land CruiserVERY LOW MILEAGE, 2nd OWNER TIME CAPSULE!
Bought from original owner in Malibu California 2015!
Driven less than 6,333 miles per year on average. The oil on the dipsticks are so clean, that it looks like it just came out of the can.
Look at the AutoCheck score and see how well cared for this Landcruiser has been. This one is literally off the charts at 70 (top of range is 67)!
Everything works and works well, even the rear seat heater blows hot and the AC blows very cold.
There really are few of these in this condition, as this one was lovingly cared for as almost a part of the family.
At home at the beach, in the woods or at a fancy event, the classic FJ62 lines are timeless.
Literally jump in and drive it wherever, forever since these FJ's are known to be one of, if not the most durable and long lasting passenger vehicles made.
In 2001, the original owner fully restored (by TLC known as one of the best in the Landcruiser business), this gem before passing it to his son for use as a daily driverThere are over $20,000 + in receipts(all maintenance and restoration receipts come with vehicle),from both the maintenance and restoration.
At the time TLC restored it, the original owner had it completely repainted (door jambs, under hood, removed the glass, etc.), in stunning Range Rover yellow for a sporty and fun appearance.
The original owner also added the full ARB bumpers, side steps and roof rack to complete the look.
It also has the full OME lift and aluminum 15" rims.
It has never been off-roaded and is in perfect mechanical condition.
Since we acquired it, there have been numerous enhancements to truly make this a one-of-a-kind classic FJ62:
- New Touchscreen stereo with all new speakers inexistingspeaker openings, to preserve the classic look.
- New powered subwoofer.
- New alarm system with remote start and GPS locator.
- All new relays for the electric windows and door locks for years of trouble free use.
- New Window tint.
- New MOMO steering wheel.
- new shifter bushings for tight shifts.
- New DeRale electric fan transmission cooler to keep this FJ trouble free for years.
- New trans temp gauge to monitor the trans temps.
- New aluminum radiator, radiator hoses & clamps.
- New starter.
- All new brakes: rotors, calipers, booster master cylinder (from later model 4Runner for exceptional braking.
- New rear drums with all new wheel cylinders and hardware.
- New OME steering damper.
- Like new BF Goodrich A/T 32 x 10.5 x 15 for anaggressive, classic look.
- New custom center console arm rest and drink holder trimmed in yellow to match the steering wheel and of course exterior paint.
- New dash cover to protect the pristine stock dash underneath.
- New driving lights with NOS Toyota switches to maintain a factory appearance.
- All LED lights for all turn signals, brake lights, interior lights, dash lights, etc. for optimum visibility.
- Brand NEW HID headlights which light up the road like a new Mercedes Benz.
- Brand new 3,300 AMP XS Power battery to ensure it starts the first time, every time.
- New rear wiper relay.
- New wiper blades front and rear.
- Fresh tune-up with all new cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel and air filter, etc.
- All new rubber floor mats, front and rear and also the cargo area.
- Wired for front seat heaters.
- Hydraulic hood shock conversion for easy lifting of the hood.
- New rear hatch hydraulic shocks.
- Hood has factory insulation/liner.
- New LED under hood light.
- And much more!
The transmission shifts into gear with absolutely NO problems or the tell-tale FJ62 clunks.
It shifts and downshifts like it just rolled out of the showroom.
And with the new cooler, it will stay that way for many years to come.
This is a 1989 model, the first year for factory rear shoulder belts, so you can safely transport your rear passengers.
The factory upholstery and headliner is the best I have ever seen in a classic LandCruiser.
Wemodifiedthe front seats with modern PTcruiser seats, with custom brackets so the stock seats and seat mounts are not altered in any way and can be replaced if the new owner chooses to.
The stock seats (and steering wheel), which are in great condition come with the sale.
These seats make it feel like you are driving a modern SUV with classic lines.
Front seat features:
- Power lift on driver seat.
- Lumbar support
- Wired for seat heaters
- Passenger seat folds flat for more carrying capacity.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and please note that this investment grade FJ62 is for sale locally, so we reserve the right to end the auction early.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!