1985 TOYOTA Celica GTS Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Celica
- SubModel: GTS
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 268,452
- VIN: JT5RA65K7F4054197
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 22R-E (2.4L 116 hp @ 4800 rpm)
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Toyota Celica GTS
YOU ARE BIDDING ON
1985 TOYOTA CELICA CONVERTIBLE PROJECT
INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION
·4 Brand New BF Goodrich Radial T/A P225/60R14 (not installed)
·Car Cover (1 year Exterior Life Type)
·"Auto-Lock" Anti-theft brake/steering locking device with keys
·Alpine 7525, Detachable Face Tape Deck Radio with remote control & case.
COLLECTION OF TOYOTA SPARE PARTS
·The Original Three Piece Parade Boot (Excellent condition, minor wear)
·Dash Board Original Toyota Part - Intact no tears, cracks (not installed)
·Console Shroud Original Toyota Part- Intact no tears, cracks (not installed)
·Interior Center console frame for radio and climate controls
·Interior Heater Vent Console Face
·Exterior Headlight Panels -3
·Exterior License Plate Light Housings - 2
·Pair of Window Muckets - one for each sides
·Front Passenger Glove Compartment Door
·Rubber Gaskets for Front Marker-lights
·GTS Wheel Rim Caps - 5
·Radio Panel with Liter switch
·New left and right Original 1985 Toyota Celica door levers, still in bags
·Center Console Blank Hole Plug
·Engine Hood Release Lever
·Cruise Control Switch (Used)
·Passenger Door Window Switches, several
·Consoleshroud for Defrost Switch
·Pair Vanity Lights (Rear Seat)
·Seat modules -2
·Master Control Window Switch (Spare, not functional)
·Convertible Switch to lower and raise the roof - (Spare Functional)
·Front Marker Lens - Yellow
·Carpet Barrier -Drivers Side
·New Original Toyota Celica 1985, Side View Mirrors -still in box
·Rear Marker Lens - Red
·Rear Marker Lens gaskets-3
·Center Glove Compartment Door
·Ignition wire - spare
·Brand New 1985 Toyota Factory Repair Manual OEM
·Brand New 1984/85 Celica Convertible Repair Manual Supplement (Rare)
·Original 1985 Celica Convertible Owner's Manual Supplement (Rare)
·Toyota Celica 1985 Microfiche Parts Catalog (Rare)
·Original keys (2-keys)
· CAR WAS PURCHASED WITH THE INTENT TO RESTORE. I AM HOPING TO SELL IT TO SOME-ONE WHOM IS INTERESTED IN TOYOTA CLASSIC CARS CARRY ON THERESTORATION. THE CAR STARTS AND RUNSGREAT.
· CAR’S BODY WAS PAINTED AT THE TIME I PURCHASED IT IN 2007. THE BODY IS INTACT WITH NO RUST, BUT THERE ARE DINGS HERE AND THERE. FRONT LEFTFENDER, LEFT REAR QUARTER PANEL, SOME ON THE DOORS AND TRUNK HOOD.
·ENGINE RUNS VERY GOOD AND IS IN EXCELLENT OPERATING CONDITION. THERE IS SOME VALVE KNOCKING BEING THIS CAR IS 31 YEARS OLD; NO OVERHEATING PROBLEMS, NO TRANSMISSION ISSUES, BUT IT DOES NEED NEW GASKETS.THIS CAR WAS NOT USED FOR WORK OR DAILY RIDES. I ONLY OPERATED IT ABOUT ONCE A MONTH TO RUN THE ENGINE, CHARGE THE BATTERY, AND ROLL THE TIRES.
·NEW ROTOR AND NGK SPARK PLUG WIRE SET INSTALLED, 2013
·THERE SMALL SPECK DINGS ON THE WINDSHIELD, BUT NO CRACKS.
·THE CAR IS COMPLETE WITH ORIGINAL EXTERIOR WEATHER TRIM, MUD GUARDS, ROCKER PANELS AREORIGINALPARTS AND COMPLETE. THE RUBBER ON THE FRONTWINDSHIELD TRIM ISPEELING.
·ALL DOOR LOCKS AND SWITCHES AREFUNCTIONAL; ALL FOUR WINDOWS AND WINDOWSWITCHESARE FUNCTIONAL.
·ALL INTERIOR LIGHTS ARE FUNCTIONAL. THE REAR VIEW MIRROR INTERIOR LIGHTLENSESISBRAND NEW. THE REAR VANITY LIGHTS ARE FUNCTIONAL. REAR VANITY LENSES ARE CLEAR BUT HAVE VERY SLIGHT CRACKS.THESE ARE HARD TO FIND IN CLEAR CONDITION.
·THE HEADLIGHTS ARE FUNCTIONAL, POP UP & DOWN FUNCTIONS WHEN THE HEADLIGHTS ARE TURNED ON OR OFF. HIGH-BEAMS ARE FUNCTIONAL.
·AVINYLROOF WAS INSTALLED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. IT IS CLEAN COMPLETE WITH NOSCARS, SCRAPE MARKS. IT WASALWAYSKEPT CONDITIONED TO PREVENT WRINKLESAND FADE.THE CONVERTIBLE MOTOR IS FUNCTIONAL BUTTHEHYDRAULICLINES NEEDTO BE BLED. DUE TO OLD RUBBER TRIM THERE IS NOT A COMPLETE TIGHT SEAL BETWEEN THECONVERTIBLETOP AND THE WINDOWS, BUT WATERDOES NOT ENTER TO CAR WHEN IT RAINS. I DON'T DRIVE THE CAR INRAINYWEATHER.
·AC IS RUNS BUT ITS NOT COOLING. IT MAY NEED TO BE FREON CHARGED.
·THE CAR SEATS ARE INTACT. ALL TORN AND OLDUPHOLSTERYWAS CHANGED OUT WITHEXCEPTION OF THE BOTTOM BUCKET SEA. BUT THERE IS WEAR AND SMALL HOLES ON BOTH PASSENGER AND DRIVERS SEATS. REAR VINYL TRIM ANDNETTINGIS WORN BUT COULD BE REPAIR. REPLACEMENT PARTS NO LONGER EXIST. (Not even in salvage yards.)
·THE FRONT DASH BOARD AND INSTRUMENT SHROUD ARE WORN AND CRACKED. BUT ORIGINAL TOYOTA REPLACEMENTS DASH AND SHROUD PARTS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS BID.
·PREVIOUSOWNER INSTALLED ALPINE DETACHABLE FACE RADIO AND REARSUB-SPEAKERS. THERE ISANAMPLIFIERIN THE TRUNK.I HAVE DISCONNECTED THEM TO CONSERVE BATTERY DRAW.
·A SCREW FOR THE HORN IS CAUSING A SOUND WHEN THE STEERING WHEEL IS TURNED.I HAVE YET TO ADJUST IT TO ELIMINATE THE SOUND, MINOR ISSUE.
·REAR VIEW MIRRORS ARE NOT OPERABLE, BUT BRAND NEW MIRRORS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS BID
·ORIGINAL COMPLETE TRUNK VANITY - ALL PARTS INCLUDED
·SPARE TIRE JACK INCLUDED
·THE CAR CAME WITH 1990's CAR ALARM.I DISCONNECTED IT.
·THE CLUTCH CYLINDER WAS REPLACED IN 2008.
·SPARE TIRE COMPARTMENT WAS SPRAYED WITH BED-LINER TO PREVENT RUST.TEMP-SPARE TIRE IS INCLUDED.
·REAR PASSENGER LEVER TO LOWER THE BACK SEAT IS LOOSE.
·DRIVER SIDE PASSENGER DOOR; HINGE FOR PULL DOWN DOOR POCKET IS BROKEN.I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND A CLEAN INTACT REPLACEMENT PART.
·THE BIGGEST REPAIR I HAVE DONE TO THIS CAR REBUILD THE EMISSIONS CONTROL.THE CAR HAD A HARD TIME PASSING CALIFORNIA SMOG TEST.THE EGR VALVE, EGR VACUUM MODULATOR, CHARCOAL CANISTER, BVSV VALVE, OXYGEN SENSOR, WERE ALL CHANGED.
·BRAND NEW BOSALMUFFLER WAS INSTALLED IN 2009, THIS INCLUDES NEW DUAL STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST TIPS
·BRAND NEWCATALYTICCONVERTER WAS INSTALLED IN 2013.THE CAR HAS BEEN CALIFORNIA EMISSION COMPLIANT SINCE 2013
·I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING PARTS MAKING REPLACEMENTS HERE AND THERE. I REPLACED THE FRONT AIR DAM, AND REPLACED TORN PORTIONS OF THE FRONT SEATS, CHANGE OUT THE PASSENGER LEFT AND RIGHT INTERIOR PANELS.
CAR IS SOLD AS IS. PLEASE TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU COULD REACH US VIA EMAIL OR AT 949-838-6042. DUE TO LIMITS NOT ALL PHOTOS OF THE SPARE PARTS WERE NOT INCLUDED.IF YOU WISH TO SEE THESE PHOTO, EMAIL MAIL ME AND DESCRIBE THE PART AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU. DO NOT REQUEST PARTS TO BE SOLD SEPARATELY FROM THIS AUCTION.
READ AND AGREE TO TERMS OF SALE BEFORE BIDDING:
- BUYER MUST PICK UP VEHICLE OR ARRANGE SHIPPING.PLEASE DO NOTplace a bid if you are not in a position to, or have no intentions of, taking delivery of the vehicle at auction’s end. The needs to be place on a trailer or towed.Check your shipping options before you bid! Please do not ruin the auction for the serious people out there. It will come back to haunt you.Communication is always the best way to deal.The winner should please contact me after end of auction. Buyers with 0 feedback should contact us before bidding on this car. BUYER, BE PREPARED TO PICK-UP SEVERAL PARTS AND LARGE BOXES.
- Transfer of ownership fees are per buyer. If I have to do here in California there may be a$100documentation costs fee added to vehicle to cover title and administrative costs. Temporary or permanent license plates are per buyer and need to be obtained at local California DMV.
- A20% depositis required within 24 hours of the end of the auction and total balance duewith-in one weeks after end of auction(even if you plan on picking upwithin 24 hours).I DO ACCEPT PAYPAL or wire transfers.FULLPAYMENT WILL BE VERIFIED THROUGH PAYPAL PRIOR TO MAKING ARRANGEMENTS.
- Car must be picked up within 5 DAYS of the end of the auction. If you are having vehicle shipped, balance to be paid full by paypal or by wire transfer within 72 hours of end of auction (deposit still due within 24 hours). I can allow for extra time for pick-up only if you are having vehicle shipped or if you pay in full within 72 hours after paying deposit. Contact me for specific details if you need more time and are willing to pay in full before pick-up. IfANYof these terms are not agreeable to you, then pleaseDON'T BID.This Ebay-Motors auction is VERY expensive and time consuming Follow these terms of sale exactly is reassurance for any online sale.If you disagree with any of these terms or are not comfortablein any way,please don't bid.
- NO EXCEPTIONS TO ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SALE.PLEASEFEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.After you win the bid it is too late to ask questions or make special requests.MAKE SURE YOU AGREE IN FULL TOALLMY TERMS BEFORE YOU BID.
·Buyer pays all shipping costs and makes all the shipping arrangements including if a vehicle is to be returned. I cannot drive the vehicle to a depot for you but shippers could pick up directly so please do your goggle research for the best price. Make sure you get multiple quotes as prices greatly vary.
·Arrangement to pick up vehicle is per the buyer. Please call me to arrange a date. I do not pick people up from the airport.
NO WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The eBay environment is that of a wholesale auction. As a result, the vehicle is being sold as-is, where-is, how is, with no warranty expressed, written, or implied. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle in the above description and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Understand that, with older vehicles, the seller’s definition of condition might not equal that of everybody. Please write with specific questions or inspect the vehicle to satisfy yourself in this area before bidding. That a vehicle might not measure up to your personal standards of cleanliness does not constitute a defect. The seller is NOT a mechanic and does not employ mechanics to disassemble vehicles to ascertain the condition of internal parts or body experts to go through structures to ensure cars have never been in accidents. Nor do we drive them great distances to see how they will handle a trip. If a car is listed as cold AC that means it was cold when vehicle was listed, but may not blow cold when picked up. No money is returned if AC is not blowing cold when picked up. A small freon leak over time could be one cause of this. Some cars are listed without checking the AC system or radio or other accessories; the main concern is often the engine/trans and any issue (like brakes, exhaust, horn, etc.) related to the car passing state safety and emissions inspections in Va. Vehicles are NOT guaranteed to pass a state safety inspection in your state.