1988 Toyota FJ62 Landcruiser 4WD
Price: US $1,500.00 Item location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: FJ62
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 319,000
- VIN: JT3FJ62G5J0084004
- Engine size: 4.0
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota Land CruiserClassic 1988 FJ62 Landcruiser that runs excellent with one prior owner.
- Vehicle has 315,000 miles, the motor and trans were rebuilt around 205,000 (runs excellent, passed emissions here with barely a trace of pollutants. I drive it daily)
- A 4 electric windows go up and down properly/locks work properly
- 4x4 works great/electronic transfer case shifts properly/front hubs lock properly
- AC does work but is out of R12 and was never converted over to 134...
- Tires are 32x11.50 and getting worn and old.
- Body is very solid yet has some odd spots of rust where wet carpet sat and water got behind rubber gaskets like around the windshield and the passenger side floor (actually has a hole there) The frame and the underside are in really nice shape...
- Windshield will need to be replaced as it is cracked
- The front axle was rebuilt and is in great shape and the truck as a whole has NO leaks. No fluid leaks of any kind anywhere, even the rear main and the front birfield joints.
- Lastly, it has a brand new battery from costco (the biggest one with the most CCA you can buy)
With a little time and detail, it could be very nice classic and worth much more as the darn things are going for $15,000 to 25,000 in great shape.
Title is clean/clear and in my name and am NOT taking trades.
Have a spare, low mileage transmission that I will sell with it for another $700 (it was a spare just in case)
Located in NW Tucson
VIN is: JT3FJ62G5J0084004