1988 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62
Price: US $18,200.00 Item location: Laguna Beach, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Trim: landcruiser fj62
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 235,000
- VIN: JT3FJ62G1J0096053
- Color: leaf green
- Engine size: in-line 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: grey
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Toyota Land CruiserUp for sale is my 1988 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 with over $20k in upgrades. I’ve owned this rig close to 7yrs and have been upgrading it the whole time. Most of the work has been done in the last 3yrs by top mechanics (Top Line of HB, CA and NW Cruisers in PDX). I have taking this thing on several 1000+ miles trips with zero issues. Its a special build and been featured in Uncrate Magazine, Pendleton catalog and the NY times. I will be sad to see it go but enjoyed it for many years and time to pass it along to the next adventurer.
I’m not in a rush or need to sell to please no low ball offers.
- HID headlight upgrade ($900)- Custom FJ40 paint (not a show winner but looks nice) ($3,000)- sound deaden whole cab ($1200)- SOR carpet kit ($1200)- New Interior (Pendleton Wool seats/Trim with grey vinyl) ($3,500)- New OEM dash ($650 if you can find one)- Navigation head unit ($900)- XM Radio- New door speakers and 6x9’s with amp ($2000)- New alarm with keyless entry ($400)- New clear ceramic tint ($500)- Dove grey powder coated steel wheels ($1200)- 5 (full spare) 31” BFG A/T KO’s ($500)- SOR black bumpers ($500)- OEM front/rear bumper ends ($400)- Old Man Emu steering stabilizer ($200)- SOR (grocery getter) suspension ($2000)- FJ60 Steering wheel ($150)- Custom wood drawer pull outs/converts to flat space for a full mattress ($650)- ARB Rack (roof top tent fitment) ($1400)- New Custom built radiator ($1000)- Lots of new parts (review mirror, door pulls, master window switch, new taillights, new blinker lenses etc)
Last 3 months
- Complete tranny rebuild ($2200)- New Front brakes ($400)
- coule door dings- one dent/sratch in rear next to bumper- a couple of tiny surface rust spots
ROOF TOP TENT NOT INCLUDED IN SALE.
On May-02-16 at 18:13:19 PDT, seller added the following information:
This is a 2 owner truck (I'm the second owner).