86 Toyota Turbo 4Runner Rock Crawler
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: 4Runner
- Type: SUV
- Trim: SR5 Turbo
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 253,000
- VIN: JT3RN67W2G0022859
- Color: Cusom Paint Dark Gray Metalic
- Engine size: 22RTE
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Toyota 4Runner
BAD ASS ROCK CRAWLER AND ITS STREET LEGAL!
* 86' Toyota 4 Runner EFI Turbo Rare Smog Legal Factory Turbo
* Custom Paint Job, Custom Fenders Front & Rear Done Right! No Cheap Hack Job
* Rebuilt Motor With Brand New Head, Less Than 10,000 Miles On Motor
* 7" All Pro Solid Axle Conversion ($2,500.00 For Parts Plus The Labor)
* Rear Johnny Joint
* Custom Diamond Axles Front And Rear (Cost Over $7,000.00 With Lockers And Gears)
* New Factory AISIN Locking Hubs
* Front Long Field Inner & Outer Shafts
* Rear Axle Front Range Full Floater Conversion With Disc Brakes
* Rear Moser Engineering Axle Shafts
* Custom Drive Shafts Front & Rear
* ARB Lockers, 5:29 Gears
* Warn Tabor 9K Winch
* All Pro Rock Sliders With Fill Plates
* New 35" Pit Bull Tires ( Tires Cost $450 Each) On New Pro Comp Rims (Set Cost $2,400.00)
* High Steer with Trail Gear 6 Shooter Knuckles with heavy duty studs
* Electric Fan
* New Radiator
* New Starter
* New Battery
* New Alternator
* Redone Interior, Complete New Carpet, With Dynamat Under Carpet And On Sides (super quiet)
* CD Player, MP3, I Pod Hook Up, Bass Box, 2 Amps, New 6X9 Clarion Speakers
To See More Pictures Of This Build Go To Our Shop, Ben Lifted 4 Wheel Drive & Hitch’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164454124751.116961.164437904751&type=3
This 4Runner is the Shop Display Rock Crawler for Ben Lifted 4WD in Santa Cruz, CA. We can add any other parts or improvements you may want, but there is not much left to be done on this bad ass rig. The only things you might want to add to this rig would be hydro assist steering, dual T-cases (I have a dual T-case skid plate) and maybe an aftermarket turbo. LC Engineering makes a factory replacement one with more power and less turbo lag. I own an off road shop and we can do this for you as well, but then of course the price goes up.
This rig has never really been wheeled in just tested at Hollister Hills. Recently smogged and registration is paid until Feb. 2017. I also have a trailer to tow it with if you are interested in both I will make you a great deal on the trailer. It can also be delivered for an extra fee.
The only thing not working at the time of this posting is the passenger side power window and power door locks. It still locks manually of course. I am still working on finding parts needed to fix this minor issue but with these 4Runner years, they are hard to track down. That’s really the only thing not working. The master window control on driver side works for the driver side window but the window lock button broke and we think it has locked the passenger side window. It needs new master window control or they can be bypassed and put aftermarket ones in instead.
This was built for off road with the wider axles and rear Johnny Joint, but IT IS STREET LEGAL, just not the best for driving on the street.
Give us a call, stop by the shop or send us an email if you have any other questions or would like to set up a time to come see it.
Ben Lifted 4 Wheel Drive & Hitch
34 Janis Way Suite B, Scotts Valley CA, 95066
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions you may have.