1994 White Fully Built Toyota Supra Single Turbo- LOW MILES-CLEAN TITLE-791 HP!
Price: US $41,000.00 Item location: Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Supra
- SubModel: Turbo
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: base 2-door coupe, targa top
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 42,800
- VIN: JT2JA82J2R0022870
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.0L TT I6 double overhead cam (DOHC) Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: E85
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Interior color: Black/white
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Toyota Supra TurboIf you're looking at this ad now, he car is still available.
I have the title in my hands.
CLEAN VIN: JT2JA82J2R0022870
Okay, 've just spent way too much time on this advertisement. Please do not waste my time. Serious inquires ONLY !!! I enjoy the car too much to part with it for any less. but that price will only go up in the years to come. If your car collection has the room and you have the money, t would be smart to invest now.
Thank you for looking!
Here we go...
1994 White BL Auto, 85 Toyota Supra Single Turbo, utomatic Transmission. LOW MILES !!!
Only 42,849 on the odometer !!!
CLEAN TITLE! All matching VIN tags on the body panels!
This is an original TT car, ot an NA conversion. You probably haven't seen a Toyota Supra so clean underneath until you have mine up on the lift. NO LEAKS !!! No coolant leaks, ower steering leaks, ngine oil leaks, rans fluid leaks, r rear end leaks. The pans and rear end are dry and clean. I've provided many pictures of the car on the lift. I keep it detailed and garaged. This car has never seen rain or snow. As built as this Supra is, t still has cruise control, nd ABS. Everything on this car works as it should....power options, witches, limate control, ir Conditioning, ontrolled fans and lock-up converter, ighting, tc, tc. I've spent a lot of time and effort making sure all of the small, ften overlooked things work correctly. The paint is beautiful and flawless. The car is reliable, tarts right up every-time, ery streetable, nd ready to be driven any distance.
Proefi 128 ECU with 3.5" color LCD display. Dyno tuned by Sound Performance making 791 RWHP on E85. I have the Dyno Sheet. With some larger injectors there's plenty more power on the table. It's currently a reliable street tune. It should be retuned if pump gas is going to be used as its primary fuel. The tune starts, dles, nd drives terrific, ulls hard, nd doesn't "hiccup" or die...all as it should. I use Valvoline VR1 Racing oil 20W-50, obil 1 filter, nd all other fluids have been recently flushed and look clean. At about 45mph when just driving normally you may feel a vibration- this is just the torque converter mechanically locking to give a 1:1 ratio from engine to transmission to get better gas milage and to keep the transmission temps down.
It's an excellent looking car that gets compliments everywhere I take it. Interior is completely intact with front & back seats, nd it is a targa top Supra. Leather is in great condition considering it is a 21 year old car. I'm in no rush to sell my car. As long as it's in my hands, will provide the TLC it deserves. I will continue to follow the dreams that I have for this car, nd do the work to get it there. I would consider it a show car, efinitely an above average "driver". You gotta drive a built/stalled auto before you rule it out!! It's going to be hard to let this one go, ut it has always been a dream of mine to build one of these bad boys on my own, nd that is what I'll do.....
Ask whatever questions you may have. If you need more pictures, 'll be happy to send. I'll get better pictures up soon.
If you have any questions, leasedon't hesitate to call:6threeZERO-TWOtwoTWO-Zero2NINE5
And just when you thought I was done....
- 42,849 original miles! Clean title! NO LEAKS !!!!
- Precision T76 Turbo, 96 A/R
- Dyno tuned by Sound Performance making 791 RWHP on E85. ((I have proof))
- Line Lock
- 75 dry shot nitrous tank for getting off the line ((in center console)). Turn tank on in hatch. Flip switch on after the car is running. Put in neutral and rev to 6000rpm 2x to purge the air from the system, ow ready for launching.
- Veilside front/back/side skirts molded to the body. This was done VERY nicely. It's a really clean look in person!
- Seibon Carbon Fiber hood
- Custom black and white leather interior, ash painted white
- Full fuel system upgrade including triple in-take fuel pumps, uel rail, 200cc injectors, eromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator, nd fuel lines/filter for E-85, -85 sensor
-Boost Logic Fully Built automatic transmission upgrade.
- Titan torque converter 3500 RPM stall rating
- Greddy 3-row front mount intercooler
- HKS Super Sequential Blow off valve
- Ferrea Dual Valve Springs, nd Ferrea titanium retainers.
- HKS 4" titanium catback exhaust, oost Logic 4" down pipe, nd mid-pipe combo
- HID headlights
- 1998 Toyota front turn signals
- Clear front and rear side markers
- PROefi 128 ECU with 3.5" color LCD display !!!
- HKS 280 intake & exhaust camshafts, tainless steal valves
- Polished aluminum upper radiator panal
- Titan Main caps
- White gauge face overlays
- L19 head studs, 19 main studs
- Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
- JE 8. 5:1 Pistons
- HKS Metal head gasket, ew OEM flex plate
- 18x10 (front) Advan AVS Model 5 Forged Wheels- plasti dipped black
- 18x11 (rear) Advan AVS Model 5 Forged Wheels- plasti dipped black
- New OEM timing belt idler, iming belt tensioner, iming belt
- New OEM water pump
- Sound Performance upgraded oil pump
((I can provide all the receipts, have a full binder of them :))
It is said a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, video is worth a thousand pictures. I'veprovided a video of my Toyota Supra from Fall 2015: ((if you're unable to view the video from your phone, also provided my youtube link))