1990 Toyota Celica Alltrac AWD Turbo project car
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Celica
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: All Trac Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 133,000
- VIN: JT2ST88P6L0003014
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.0L 1998CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Toyota CelicaUp for sale is a rare 1990 Toyota Celica Alltrac AWD with the 3S-GTE turbo motor. This car is a project car and currently not running, ut comes with almost every piece it needs to get running again.
I bought this car 12 years ago, ith a blown head gasket but otherwise in good condition. I decided to pull the motor and rebuild it, hich of course, urned into a full upgrade. I lost the space I was working on it in, nd it went into storage. I'veworkedonit here and there over the years, ut am finally admitting that it's just never going to get finished if I hang onto it.
The engine is in and about 90% installed, t just needs some wiring, oses, nd cables hooked up, nd some clean up work. The car rolls but currently does NOT run.
I put a lot of upgrades into this engine, nd have receipts for almost everything. Some parts are new in box and haven't even been installed yet. Everything I have will go with the car, hich includes some of the stock parts that came out of it.
First off, he car:
- Production date 01/90 (early 5th gen Celica/2nd gen Alltrac) - Black exterior - Paint in overall good condition, ppears to be original - One dent in driver's side front fender, idn't go through the paint and should be easily popped out - Heat damage on the hood, lose to the scoop, rom the OEM top mount intercooler (common on these cars) - Normal slight oxidation, eeds a good polish after sitting outside, nd some small rock chips,but overall in very good condition for its age - Front bumper is an aftermarket replacement skin, n order to fit over the front mount intercooler, nd hasn't been painted yet. I do not have the original bumper anymore
- Gray leather interior - Seats in great condition, o tears or stains - Carpets also in good condition, o major stains - Small damage to both front A-pillars (seen in photos) from pulling the dash to repair the gauge cluster - Some fading/damage to the leather on thesteering wheel - Dash in otherwise good shape, o cracks
- Fully optioned with power seats, ower door locks, n aftermarket alarm system that includes keyless entry (2 fobs), ower windows, un roof
- Aftermarket stereo installed with MP3/CD player, ftermarket amp and new speakers in the System 10 sound system
- Wheels are from a 7th gen Celica GT-S and in overall good shape. Some slight road rash but could easily be polished out. The tires are old and will need to be replaced.
Now, he engine: - Original 3S-GTE motor with ~130,000 miles on it, ulled out for a blown head gasket in 2004 and completely rebuilt with many upgrades - Ross Racing forged pistons - Eagle H-beam rods - ARP studs - Upgraded high-boost metalhead gasket - HKS 256/256 cams - HKS adjustable cam gears - HKS valve springs - Unorthodox Racing polished lightweightcrank pulley - Fidanza 10lb flywheel - ClutchMasters upgraded clutch - Wolfkatz top feed fuel rail - Precision high flow fuel injectors - Walbro high-flow fuel pump (not installed, till in original packaging) - KO Racing Street Brawler turbo kit - HKS super sequential blow off valve (still in box, ever installed) - Complete high flow front mount intercooler kit with all pipes and couplers (not installed, till in box) - Hydra Nemesis 2.0,is programmed for a stock-internal MR2, ut comes with all cables and software to do your own maps - The crank was polished and balanced, alves ground, nd all internals gone over by a machine shop when it was apart
There is probably more that I'm forgetting about, ut everything I have will come with the car. I have a binder full of receipts, nstall instructions, nd specs. I also have a few stock replacement parts that are new, uch as a radiator, nd some old parts that came off the car that will also go with it. The car still has the original manual and owner's guides. It has been a CA car its whole life, nd has no major rust.
The odometer does not show the real mileage. The speedometer broke and the cable and gauge cluster were replaced at 118,271 miles, hich is when the damage to the A-pillars happened. The odometer now shows 15,722, o the actual mileage is just over 130,000.
This car has a clean CA title, ut it has not been registered during the time it sat. Any future registration or smog will be the buyer's responsibility, s this car is being sold as-is for off-street purposes.
I've done my best to give all the information I have, ut please message me if you have any questions. I can also get more photos if you want to see anything specific. The car is located in Santa Barbara, A, nd the buyer is responsible for pickup or any transportation. I will be available to meet a transport truck, ut getting it on a trailer is the buyer's responsibility.