This completely stock 60 series Land Cruiser has spent it’s life in Texas in the Houston and San Antonio areas. It runs great and is being used as a daily driver. The interior is in very good condition, nd the body is straight.
View/download high res photos here (part 1) and here (part 2) and here (part 3)
- 216,000 original miles Highlights:
- VIN: JT3FJ60G8H1136023
- Clean Colorado Title
- Located in Monument, olorado (just north of Colorado Springs)
- View a test drive video here
- Two toned silver color – not sure if this is a factory two tone, ut the paint job is so good on the darker tone, hat it’s really hard to tell
- Original paint
- Body is very clean and straight
- Interior is all original and unlike most of the FJ60s out there, t has no tears in any of the seats including the problematic left side of the driver’s seat
- Newer Kenwood radio with AM/FM/USB/Line In/Pandora; newer speakers in front
- New front windshield
- New plugs and wires, arb rebuilt, ew water pump, ew radiator, ew air and fuel filters, ew shocks and bushings, ebuilt smog pump, nd new shocks
- A/C blows cold
- New window tinting (which is tight and looks great; provides safety and security as well as UV protection)
- Little things like the fact that the center hubs in the back that say “Toyota” are in Mint condition with no fading of the paint
- Power steering in excellent working order (most FJ60s need the steering pump rebuilt)
- Runs 70 miles per hour down the interstate.
- The only rust spots are near the lower part of the passenger door on the fender and a couple other small spots that are superficial. (see second to last picture). Makes for a great candidate for a full restoration or to drive as-is.
- Rear bumper has lost some of the chrome on the top part, ut remains very straight. New Toyota bumpers are still available through Toyota and throughout eBay.
- Has a small crack on the top of the dash smaller than a dime and a few pin holes near a couple of the vents; all things considered the dash is an 8/10 as most of the factory dashes have giant splits in them. You can always purchase a dash cover, s well.
- Driver seat is a bit dirty; a professional upholstery cleaning should resolve this
- Rear speakers are not hooked up properly. Not sure if they’re blown or simply just not hooked up right.
- Door panels are a 6/10. They have some fading and cracking of the vinyl material. You can still find good used ones for around $100 a piece and they’re easy to install.
- Original leaf springs are flat (as are most FJ60s). Replacement leaf springs or lift kits readily available.
- Needs an alignment; the steering wheel is a bit off center when you drive it straight down the road
- Choke light burned out ($5 light bulb)
- One of the previous owners must have installed something on the dash, ecause there are four holes left of the glove box. A talented auto detailer could repair this and touch it up.
All in all, his original FJ60 is in very, ery good condition and is a head-turner.
|KEYWORDS: FJ60, J62, andCruiser, and Cruiser, oyota, oy, UV, x4, intage, lassic, agon, ollectors, ntique, J40, J55, J-40, J-55, ilver, etallic Grey, ray, ark, hrome, olorado, O, onument, olorado Springs, isin, EQ, EM, OS, ust Free, ry, limate, port Utility Vehicle, ff Road, RV, ff-Road, ruck, ed, ailgate, atch, oors, door, atchback, each, ruiser, ountain, rail, ig, acation, ehicle, ar, rbo, araged, ell maintained, erviced|