1983 TOYOTA CELICA - FRESH CAR DONATION - 146K MILES - RUNS GOOD - RUST FREE CAR
Price: US $1,290.00 Item location: Fullerton, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Celica
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: CELICA
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 146,865
- VIN: JT2RA63CXD6151405
- Color: GREY
- Engine size: 4 CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: AUTOMATIC
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLACK
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Toyota CelicaAbout Us
Welcome to Cars2Charities. We sell donated vehicles on behalf of non-profits. You are looking at a FRESH donation to a local charity.
- We are located at 1107 East Elm Ave, nit #A, ullerton CA 92831
- We are open M-F 8 AM to 5 PM. Call us at 714-602-1100.
Feel free to make an appointment to see the vehicle before you bid.
***WE WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMMODATE ALL EBAY BIDDERS, OTH SEASONED BUYERS AND NEW BUYERS. IF YOU HAVE A ZERO RATING, R IF YOU ARE NEW TO EBAY, LEASE MAKE SURE TO CALL AT 714-602-1100 OR EMAIL BEFORE BIDDING. IF YOU DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL US BEFORE YOU BID, OUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED, ND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BID ON OUR VEHICLES***
- All vehicles are sold AS-IS. Please take the time to inspect the vehicles if you are bidding locally, nd bid accordingly.
- We inspect the vehicles when the vehicles are donated, nd we work hard to describe the vehicle to the best of our knowledge.
- Cars2Charities will provide you with all the DMV paperwork that you will need in order to register the vehicle.
- Cars2Charities will provide all California buyers with either a Smog Certificate at the cost of $58.25 (paid by the buyer) or a "certificate of non-compliance". Smog test will be done after vehicle is sold and we determine that a California buyer has purchased the vehicle. Please call after you purchase the vehicle to request the smog test.
- 1983 TOYOTA CELICA
- 4 CYLINDER
- THIS VEHICLE WAS OWNED BY AN OLDER GENTLEMAN IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY. HE DID NOT USE IT MUCH IN THE LAST FEW YEARS. IT IS CURRENTLY REGISTERED UNTIL 03/2016.
- THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES. THE ENGINE IS STRONG, UT IT COULD USE A TUNE-UP. THE LIFTERS SOUND A BIT LOUD AND COULD USE AN ADJUSTMENT. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS FINE.
- THE EXTERIOR WAS PAINTED A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT LOOKS GOOD. THERE IS A DENT ON THE RIGHT FRONT FENDER. THE LEFT DOOR LOCK IS MISSING.
- THE INTERIOR IS IN GOOD SHAPE EXCEPT FOR THE LEFT SEAT, EE PICTURES
- THE TIRES ARE GOOD
- CALL DAVE @ 714-602-1100
- CALIFORNIA CLEAR TITLE
- REGISTRATION GOOD TILL 03/2016
- DMV fees, egistration fees, ransfer fees, ate penalties and smog fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Each vehicle will be charged a $150 buyer fee on top of the winning bid.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- A deposit must be made within 24-48 hours of winning bid.
- Deposit can be made using Paypal online. The balance of the winning bid and buyer fee will be paid at the time of pick up, f you are local.
- All payments, xcept the deposit, ill need to be made by certified funds. This means: Only Cash, ashiers check, r Money order can be accepted.
- Vehicles must be picked up within 3 business days of your winning bid.
- If vehicle is not paid for and picked up in 3 business days, storage fee of $25 per day will be assessed on the purchase.
- Please call to make arrangements if you are having difficulty picking up the vehicle.
- We offer nationwide transport services to all our buyers, nd we can deliver vehicles to a port for international buyers. Please call us or email for a quote.
- No storage fees will be charged on any vehicle that will be transported through Cars2Charities.