1986 Suzuki Samurai Hardtop -- one of a kind!
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 11,293
- VIN: JS4JC51V3G4108258
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: G16A Tracker 16V 1.6L Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Steering, Dual Optima batteries, Electric Brake Line Lock, LED Fog Lamps, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray with Blue Carpet
- Options: Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, Secondary Flexlight radiator cooling fan, Aluminum Radiator, Bushwacker Wheel Flares, Tubular Roof Rack System, Low Range unbreakable rear transmission mount, Greasable Shackle Bushings, Sony DSX Digital Media Player DSX-MS60, Corbeau VX2000 Reclining Seats, 7500 Winch, Yakima Roof Rack Bars, Poly Body Mounts, New Front & Rear Windscreens, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Suzuki Samurai CustomThis is a very rare 1986 Suzuki Samurai hardtop that was rebuilt from the ground up while I was working overseas for the last 20 years. The car has always been garaged and is in immaculate shape inside and out and is an amazing vehicle if you want a Samurai with everything. There is less than 500 miles on the new Suzuki G16A Tracker engine which is an inline 4-cylinder, 16-valve, fuel injected 1.6L engine from Suzuki Lightning Conversion that includes power steering and air conditioning. (www.suzukiconversion.com) I have the engine receipt of $5320 and the engine was installed by Hazzard Fab Worx (www.hazzardfabworx.com) here in Spokane. The engine produces 100+ HP has 89 ft-lbs of torque and gets over 17 MPG.
I will share the receipts for $15,000 worth of parts including the new engine with any serious buyer. Here are some of the features of the Samurai:
Extra capacity fuel tank, trail tough Mighty Kong Transfer Case Mount, heavy duty Petroworks Clutch, 4 inch lift Rocky Road Suspension Kit, Poly Body Mounts, Suzuki Samurai 4.16:1 Rebuilt Transfer Case, Corbeau VX2000 Reclining seats, Tubular Roof Rack System, Electric Brake Line lock, Rocker Panel Skid Plates, Sony DSX Digital Media Player DSX-MS60, aluminum radiator, secondary Flexlight radiator cooling fan controller, Bushwacker wheel flares, greasableshackle bushings, 7500 winch, Low Range unbreakable rear transmission mount, steering stabilizer, 4 wheel disc brakes, 5th disk parking brake on transfer case shaft, Yakima roof rack, dual Optima batteries and it even has new front and back windshields. It has 5 new Back Country All Terrain 235.75R15 that provide great traction.
I have spent years having this vehicle built from the ground up and it is a one-in-a-million find. I will answer any serious questions. Please check the following link and you'll see a very similar model selling for $14,500 and that one doesn't have all the features mine does www.suzukiconversion.com/suzuki_151.htm