1990 Suzuki Carry 4WD - Mini Truck - UTV - Side by Side
- Condition: Used
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Other
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 51,016
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Suzuki Other
- Excellent condition.
- Starts and runs extremely well. Solid. Smooth.
- Everything works as it should.
- Four wheel drive (has excellent traction with the tire chains that come with it).
- Locking rear differential.
- Locking axles.
- 51,016 miles (82,103 kilometers). The gauge cluster shows kilometers.
- Comes with tire chains seen in pictures (they are an aggressive chains with "V" spikes sticking out, which are much better than regular tire chains).
- Virtually no rust.
- Has been extremely well taken care of.
- Easy and cheap to maintain and fix. Aftermarket parts are plentiful.
- Has NEVER been taken "four wheeling". Only used for highway use before I had it, and I use it to maintain my property.
- All three sides of the bed fold down.
- Can carry 1,000 pounds in the bed (although I never carried more than a couple hundred pounds).
- Gets around 45 miles per gallon of gas.
- Manual transmission.
- Right hand drive (which means the steering wheel is on the right side. Clutch is left foot and gas is on right foot. Easy to adjust to if you are used to left hand drive vehicles).
- No major dents or scratches.
- No leaks, and no engine smoke.
- The back right tail light is cracked, and there is a small tear in the seat as seen in pictures.
VIN is DB41T-229793. eBay does not recognize this VIN so that is why it is zeros in the title description.
The vehicle is authentic Japanese, and was imported from Japan. I do NOT have a title or registration for this vehicle, however I can give you a bill of sale which MIGHT allow it to be used for on-road use (it depends on the state or country). It is the buyer's responsibility to determine if it needs to be registered/ inspected and can be registered/ inspected in their state and country. These trucks are mainly used for off-road use (I did not need it to be registered or inspected to be driven on my own private property). Just check with your local laws.
I love this truck, but just do not need it anymore.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
No returns. No refunds. Sold as is. No warranties, either expressed or implied.
I am a honest person, and will make sure to make this transaction easy and smooth for the buyer.